CFO-Enterprise Value, and we give finance execs the sounding board they need. Value isn't just about maintenance. It's about zeroing in on smart, sustainable ways to grow, and finding the right tools to keep everything on track. We've got the deep industry experience, the functional insights, the data power, and the digital tech leadership to help our clients make important changes. Whether we're breaking down meaningful analytics, designing the perfect finance platforms, or building from current risk and compliance models to get ready for the future, we solve our clients' toughest problems. Visit us here to find out more about CFO-Enterprise Value.
As a strategic thinker and practitioner, you're the perfect person to support your team in helping Finance executives address some of the top challenges faced today such as Advising clients on data-driven strategies to achieve their strategic, financial, and operational goals. You're a creative and analytical person, a team player, someone who enjoys solving complex problems, and working in the gray.
- Go deep to get the lay of the land of clients' digital financial strategies, and grasp clients' business options in the context of global, economic, technology, and social trends.
- Help your team pinpoint the right data-driven solution to meet the needs of clients and help draw up practical road maps that position clients for long-term success.
- Help Accenture project teams to provide world-class business strategy solutions to clients and help with business development efforts as needed.
- Apply strong analytical skills to dig deep into research and large data sets to generate recommendations and insights and drive outcomes.
- Use data models and visualization to bring your analysis to life
- Build relationships with clients to sustain Accenture's profile as a long-term trusted advisor and partner.
- Mentor junior members of the Strategy team.
- For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
- Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here's What You Need:
- Minimum of two years of combined finance and strategic consulting experience.
- Minimum of two years of experience and expertise in one or more areas: Finance Strategy, Financial Planning & Analysis, Finance Operations, Other finance specialty areas i.e. tax, treasury, investor relations, risk management
- Minimum of two years of experience in the finance function, operating models and supporting organization structures, and process best practices, along with experience with technologies to support-suite conversations and project delivery
- Bachelor's degree
- You have an MBA or equivalent graduate degree
- You understand ERP technology (SAP / Oracle)
- You have knowledge of business intelligence reporting solutions (OBIEE, Tableau, MicroStrategy, Business Objects, etc.)
- You're well-versed in using planning technologies (BPC, Hyperion, Anaplan etc.)
- You're familiar with analytics technologies (SAS, R, Hadoop, etc.)
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CT - Hartford,MA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia