Accenture Interactive-a new breed of agency that's all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it's foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world's largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people's lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world's greatest experiences. Visit us here to learn more about what makes us the Experience Agency.
Digital Products creates value for our clients, their employees, and their customers. We design and build software that changes the way people work and live. Our team collaborates across studio locations in Boston, Chicago, Houston, New York, and Seattle with 300+ employees across the US and Canada. With expertise in product strategy, project management, QA, design thinking, user-experience design/research, and impeccable development for native mobile, web, and embedded systems, we will help bring clarity to any omni-channel product vision.
We are seeking a Digital Delivery Manager, someone who is a great communicator and natural problem solver to help us deliver software on time and on budget. The ideal candidate has the experience to recognize project risks early, as well as the skills to identify and propose solutions, and effectively communicate with everyone invested in the project's success. Candidates should enjoy interacting with clients in settings ranging from pre-sales to delivery and maintenance.
Our ideal candidate has had experience in a variety of software development methodologies with an emphasis on Agile (kanban, scrum, or others). You have been, or have the desire to be, in a client-facing role and the communication skills required to do so. Your contributions will have a direct impact on the company as a whole, allowing you to grow quickly in a fun, exciting, and productive atmosphere.
- Work closely with engineering, design, product, and QA to deliver the best digital products for our clients
- End to end management of client engagements - detailed project plans, scope and budget definition, resource allocation, product delivery, maintenance
- Organize and facilitate project timeline with clients and team, including generating estimates for project complexity and duration
- Serve as point person in client communications and manage developer/client interactions
- Provide leadership and mentoring to team members on project development and client management skills
- Manage client relationship and expectations throughout project lifecycle
- Communicate project status to all stakeholders (internal and external), work to resolve issues and problems, proactively identify project risks and make recommendations for resolution to ensure project success
- Act as Scrum Master overseeing daily standups, sprint planning, demos, retrospectives, etc.
- Help develop and maintain core team processes
- Prepare roadmap reports for projects to both team members and clientele
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
- 4+ years of project management experience, building technology solutions in a variety of different styles (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) through the software development lifecycle
- 1+ years' experience managing teams of 4-10 developers and designers
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
- Previous experience interfacing with clients in consulting environment
- Well-versed in Agile process
- Experience forecasting and managing project budgets
- Understanding of the current mobile environment (iOS, Android, responsive web, etc.) with 1+ years managing web or mobile software projects
- Experience managing or mentoring other project or delivery managers
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CT - Hartford,MA - Cambridge,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh