Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Consulting: Your Unique Place in our Global Collective
Being part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New Happen Now. To us, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. We are an innovation led company that works at the heart of our clients' organizations so that no matter how complex the business challenge, we face the future with confidence.
If you love solving challenges and not just studying them, then Accenture Consulting is the right place for you. Join us to develop your ideas into provocative points of view and transformative insights that help shape industries. You'll work with an amazing and diverse mix of world-class experts with access to one of the most robust portfolios of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry. Together, you'll do so much more than consult. Coming here means future-proofing your career and going as far as your ambition takes you. Becoming a tech-savvy, well-rounded, multi-disciplined and market-relevant advisor doesn't happen by chance. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you. Ultimately, we believe we is greater than me and that diverse perspectives lead to the best solutions. Joining Accenture Consulting means you will learn, innovate, and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales. Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable process improvements that create value for clients. The Management Consulting Manager designs and implements business changes that drive industry-specific, function and digital operating model transformation, focusing on task relating to people and process. The candidate will be a Manager within the Banking Consulting practice with a focus on Business and Technology Transformation within the Digital Banking segments.
Accenture is growing our Banking Consulting practice to help our Banking clients navigate their transformational journeys.
- Industry experience within commercial, retail, or digital banking operations.
- Demonstrated business and technology expertise across the end-to-end banking lifecycles and operating models in Digital Banking Operations/Automation.
- Successful track record of leading complex management/technology consulting engagements across the solution delivery lifecycle.
- Demonstrated experience developing and managing relationships with senior client executives.
- Technology expertise in banking systems such as Fiserv, Jack Henry, Infosys, Finastra, Temenos, FIS required.
- Develop world-class solutions for banking institutions.
- Become a trusted advisor for C-suite clients looking to solve critical business problem
- Define clients' business and technology strategy.
- Perform vendor assessment and due diligence of packaged platforms, e.g. Fiserv, Jack Henry, Infosys, Finastra, Timenos, FIS.
- Manage all parts of projects, from client buy-in to planning, budgeting, deliverables, and risk assessment
- Deliver banking systems implementation engagements (requirements, design, test, deployment, etc.).
- Source and coordinate work from other internal workforces.
- Develop of our next generation banking technology offerings.
- Drive business development to originate new client opportunities.
- Build your reputation as an industry thought leader
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
Here's What You Need:
- 7+ years relevant experience in management or technology consulting with broad experience in engagement management, and business development
- 5+ years digital banking operations experience and expertise, along with corresponding banking systems (Fiserv, Jack Henry, Infosys, Finastra, Temenos, FIS)
- Experience leading a team, managing at least ten resources
- A Bachelor's degree
Bonus Points If:
- You've got an advanced degree or financial industry certification
- Banking systems certification
- Significant knowledge and experience in all/some of:- Digital banking architectures and architecture approaches
- Open banking, microservice & API architectures / integration
- Cloud based architectures
- Data & analytics architectures
- You've got experience in sales and delivering banking projects on time
- Must be willing to travel up to 80% (Monday - Thursday)
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $157,000 - $166,999 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CT - Hartford,MA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia