Digital Analytics Consultant
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Interactive, but that's why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference while working on exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing space. Here's a snapshot of your responsibilities:
- Lead a team that will perform assessments, develop strategies, and deliver roadmaps to help clients understand their current digital analytics capabilities and opportunities.
- Lead teams and manage clients through the deployment of digital analytics platforms (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics Premium, etc.) across digital properties including mobile web and apps.
- Develop measurement strategies that tie organizational objectives to digital measurement solutions and communicate the value of solutions to a senior client audience
- Manage the strategic deployment tagging for digital analytics, paid media, and 3rd party applications
- Help businesses evolve organizational processes to better leverage data and insights
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in digital marketing and/or digital analytics
- Minimum of 4 years of experience using, installing and/or customizing web analytics and tag management solutions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
- Passionate about data, analytics and technology (ex: avid consumer of TED talks and Wired Magazine)
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree or higher in marketing, economics, mathematics, or technical specialty
- Ability to communicate business objectives to a senior audience
- Ability to manage a team responsible for running a digital analytics program
- Technical understanding of how digital analytics and tag management solutions are deployed
- Ability to complete complex tag deployment within tools like Dynamic Tag Manager and Google Tag Manager
- Knowledge of web analytics and tag management solutions and differences between providers (ex: Adobe, Google, Tealium, Ensighten, etc.)
- Knowledge of Customer Data Platforms and Public cloud technologies
Set Yourself Apart
- Experience with client-facing projects ideally in consulting, agency or other business-related services
- Experience with attribution modeling and software
- Experience performing advanced analytics on digital data sources (e.g., digital analytics data, digital advertising data, DMP data, audience data, social data, search data, etc.)
- Experience developing reporting and advancing data visualization capabilities with new or existing tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker, PowerBI, DataStudio, Qlik, TIBCO/Spotfire, etc.)
- Experience with data and analytic tools such as such as SQL, Excel-pivot tables, SAS, UNIX
- Solid Knowledge of data integration techniques and processes (Data matching & key vendors, data fusion & key partners, etc.)
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take complex solutions and make them simple to explain and digest
- Ability to work on multiple projects/priorities and balance them on an ongoing basis
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
- For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
- Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $72,400 to $114,499 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Digital Analytics Consultant
Digital Analytics Consultant