Applied Intelligence, the people who love using data to tell a story. We're also the world's largest team of data scientists, data engineers, and experts in machine learning and AI. A great day for us Solving big problems using the latest tech, serious brain power, and deep knowledge of just about every industry. We believe a mix of data, analytics, automation, and responsible AI can do almost anything-spark digital metamorphoses, widen the range of what humans can do, and breathe life into smart products and services. Want to join our crew of sharp analytical minds Visit us here to find out more about Applied Intelligence.
A data-driven scientist who knows how financial services companies work. And you've got the know-how to deliver tools that turn data into information clients can use to help their company do more.
- Help C-suite executives use data analysis to grow their companies
- Find ways to turn goals into products that use specific analytic tools to help clients
- Stay current with changes in analytics, AI, and the intelligent enterprise ecosystem and marketplace
- Build solid relations with C-suite clients
- Lead teams developing proposals
- Convince senior clients and Accenture managers why new approaches will work
- Lead projects, define their goals, manage budgets and risk and get buy in from senior clients
- Encourage creative and innovative thinking on large and diverse teams
- Share lessons and best practices across Accenture Applied Intelligence
- Find the best way to handle Enterprise Data & Analytics projects
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
- At least 7 years working with data, advanced analytics, AI, and strategic consulting in Financial Services
- At least 7 years' experience with customer engagement or risk management models and analytics
- At least 7 years using performance models that guided planning and decision making
- At least 7 years applying machine learning and AI (and how to use them in business analysis)
Bonus points if:
- You have working knowledge of advanced analytics and machine learning technologies and languages (SAS, R, Hadoop, etc.)
- You have working knowledge of enterprise data tools and technologies including cloud platforms
- You have working knowledge of the evolving intelligent solutions ecosystem
- You're familiar with business intelligence reporting platforms like OBIEE, Tableau, MicroStrategy, and Business Objects
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $141,000-$228,099 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CT - Hartford,MA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia