The people who love using data to tell a story. We're also the world's largest team of data scientists, data engineers, and experts in machine learning and AI. A great day for us Solving big problems using the latest tech, serious brain power, and deep knowledge of just about every industry. We believe a mix of data, analytics, automation, and responsible AI can do almost anything-spark digital metamorphoses, widen the range of what humans can do, and breathe life into smart products and services. Want to join our crew of sharp analytical minds Visit us here to find out more about Applied Intelligence.
An expert at solving real-world challenges with data, analytics, AI/ML and creativity. Yes, creativity! You know the theory and you have hands-on expertise from studies, experience and/or self-taught projects. And you're all about helping clients scale data into value.
What You'll Do:
- Provide hands-on technical thought leadership, solve large & complex business problems and drive actionable insights for clients
- Prototype & scale AI/ML solutions in production cloud environment to meet business needs
- Stay abreast of AI/ML technologies, academic researches & hands-on techniques
- Participate in development of innovative solutions for clients across functions & industries
Read more of the job description
What We're Looking For:
- Excellent understanding of Life Sciences Industry/Domain, working with one of the sub-industries within Life Sciences - Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Cell & Gene Therapy, Medical Technology, Generics, Distribution, and Consumer Healthcare
- Understanding of the data sets specific to supply chain & operations within these sub-industries - example: supply chain ERP, planning, manufacturing systems, quality, product development, etc.
- At least 5 years embracing challenges with data science lifecycle in enterprise setting and 3 years developing & implementing AI/ML models, including professional experience with recommender engine, natural language processing, optimization & operational research, computer vision and deep & classical machine learning
- At least 3 years working with data science tools: e.g. Python, Plotly, Flask & Git and 5 years storytelling with data and communicating findings to a non-technical audience
Bonus Point If:
- Graduate degree in data science or related disciplines: e.g. Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering and Physics
- A master's in Business Administration would be a plus.
- Experience designing & operating tools & services in cloud environments: e.g. GCP, Azure, AWS & Databricks, enterprise tools (i.e. SAP, Blue Yonder, OMP, etc.) and those specific to the industry (MES, LIMS, Quality i.e. Veeva)
- A blend of data science capability, consulting expertise, and industry experience (e.g. retail, CPG & loyalty) and a Drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $113,000 - $185,399 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
MA - Boston,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia