Applied Intelligence, the people who love using data to tell a story. We're also the world's largest team of data scientists, data engineers, and experts in machine learning and AI. A great day for us Solving big problems using the latest tech, serious brain power, and deep knowledge of just about every industry. We believe a mix of data, analytics, automation, and responsible AI can do almost anything-spark digital metamorphoses, widen the range of what humans can do, and breathe life into smart products and services. Want to join our crew of sharp analytical minds Visit us here to find out more about Applied Intelligence.
A Data Science pro-someone who thrives in a team setting where you can use your creative and analytical prowess to obliterate problems. You're passionate about digital technology, and you take pride in making a tangible difference. You have communication and people skills in spades, along with strong leadership chops. Complex issues don't faze you thanks to your razor-sharp critical thinking skills. Working in an information systems environment makes you more than happy.
- Deliver data and BI/analytics driven engagements
- Applying advanced modeling techniques in a business environment: strong understanding of statistical concepts and predictive modeling. (e.g., AI neural networks, multi-scalar dimensional models, logistic regression techniques, machine-based learning, big data platforms, SQL, etc.)
- Actively engage in knowledge learning, sharing and storing. Steep learning curve and adapting to new client situations quickly and work under a competitive environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence and lead others
- Adhere to the firm's standards on ethics, code of conduct and value
Read more of the job description
Here's What You Need:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, or Technical Science, or equivalent experience programming and building large-scale data or analytics solutions operating in production environments
- Minimum of 2 years' experience designing and implementing data science techniques and models leveraging PySpark, Python, Scala, SQL, or other coding languages
- Minimum of 1 years' experience designing and building solutions on top of Cloud-native data stores on either AWS, Azure, or Google.
Bonus Points if:
- Excellent understanding of Healthcare Provider, Payer, or Life Sciences domain.
- Experience working in the healthcare analytics domain and knowledge of a wide variety of commonly used healthcare data sets
- Understanding of the data sets available within these industries (e.g. EMR Data from vendors like Epic or Cerner, 835s/837s or Claims Data, Financial Data from vendors like Oracle or Lawson)
- You have experience designing and building ETL pipelines, reporting, and algorithms in a production environment
- You have experience designing and implementing large-scale data warehousing and analytics solutions working with RDBMS (such as Oracle, Teradata, DB2, Netezza, SAS), and grasping the challenges and limitations of these traditional solutions
- You've got experience working with Databricks, Azure Machine Learning, SageMaker, and other Cloud-native tools
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $84,300 - $125,999 a nd information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,MI - Detroit,MO - St. Louis,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,WI - Milwaukee
Data Science Consultant - Health/Life Sciences