Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For and Diversity Inc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture's clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today's biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources, while gaining job experience with one of the world's leading professional services organizations.
As a Customer Service SME, you will provide dynamic service support and relation to the productivity and compliance requirements of our clients. The SME will be responsible for coaching and mentoring new associates during classroom training and nesting phase on the floor. Dedicated to quality, you will use your problem-solving skills to continuously deliver value to our clients.
Day-to-day responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide functional and or technical support for resolution of customer problems, incidents, issues, requests and queries
- Liaise with other support teams, or product teams as required to resolve requests issues in a timely manner
- Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking and follow up of all incidents
- Primary responsibilities are focused on customer contact, not transaction processing
- Receives and logs internal and or external customer problem request issue and ensures proper documentation
- Performs customer request problem identification and follows defined procedures to resolve correctly
- Documents troubleshooting efforts and customer information in data capture tool and when required, transfers call or promptly notifies responsible party for resolution
- Develops and maintains knowledge of customer and customer specific business environment
- Develops and maintains an understanding of customer
- Service Level Agreements and department s products key performance requirements
- Develops and maintains product knowledge, industry knowledge, and business and professional skills by participating in on the role training and classroom training
- Demonstrates understanding of the customer s business needs or market and maintains high customer satisfaction ratings
- Develops and maintains knowledge of order entry, incident management and knowledge management tools, client information systems, and service desk procedures
- Seeks opportunities to improve knowledge, skills, and performance by reviewing knowledge base content, practicing skills and being receptive to coaching and constructive feedback
- May promote client products and services by suggesting additional or alternative products to meet customer s needs
- May act as the primary knowledge resource for a product service and use this knowledge to raise process and or procedure improvement opportunities to supervisor team lead
This role is currently virtual/remote for an undetermined time. Once the client returns to the office, the incumbent will work at client premises in, Mountainview, CA. Relocation assistance is not provided.
Hours & Shifts
The role requires availability to work 5 out of 7 days a week, with two days off per week. Given the nature of our business being 24/7, 365 days a year, incumbents will need to bring a degree of flexibility, and remain open to working different hours, shifts/rotating shifts, including holidays and weekends.
Individuals are provided paid training.
Read more of the job description
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 year of experience in a professional or military setting
- Minimum 1 year of experience in customer service
- Bachelor's Degree
- Active Social Media presence
- Experience using social media products
- Online advertising experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation, and interpersonal skills
- Passion for ensuring a world class user support experience
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail, results-oriented, self-directed, and inquisitive
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently while managing multiple projects, assignments and/or responsibilities
- Ability to remain neutral and review work as defined by policies and procedures and keeping personal boas aside
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.