Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models.
Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Jr. Team Lead include:
- Assign all work assignments, commit the team to the work, manage the quality of the work and drive the people management activities within the team
- Interpret day to day business objectives and prepare execute operational practices work programs
- Ensure proper execution of processes by team
- Review all incoming work for clarity, provide clear work directions, e.g., receive requests for assistance from the field, determine level of assistance required and respond appropriately
- May perform data entry or other client related tasks in various systems, as required
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of processes and related systems to effectively perform responsibilities
- May make decisions about the day to day operation of the group, including management of work assignments and information between shifts as well as approach regarding workload, equipment, staffing, and scheduling. Includes adjusting work hours as necessary to meet deadlines, e.g., overtime, evening and weekend hours
- Manage workloads to ensure even distribution of responsibilities and provide development opportunities, when available, with assistance from supervisor or workforce planner
- May perform and or ensure completion of quality review check on outgoing work e.g., proof data entry, correspondence, and other tasks within immediate team to ensure quality, accuracy, and consistency
- Identify and assist with development of support materials for team use, e.g., training manuals, role aids, and views in databases
- Prepare and analyze complex reports information and formulate conclusions
- Ensure that all of the client responsibilities occur in accordance with the statement of work and service level agreement with clients
- Act as subject matter expert for team members
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in an operations delivery environment
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in customer service support
- Experience managing teams
- Experience in client facing operations
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in training or quality assurance
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in social media and or content moderation
- Schedule flexibility to work occasional weekends. as needed
- Experience acting as a subject matter expert for a team
- Ability to convert opportunities into solutions
- Ability to work in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.