Accenture Strategy & Consulting. Through deep industry expertise, analytics and insights, we empower clients to survive and thrive in the new, the now and the unknown. To stay agile in a world dominated by change, the C-suite must keep the core business running while simultaneously identifying and investing in the new. Accenture Strategy & Consulting enables leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology.
As part of the Customer, Sales & Service practice, we look at strategies and deliver solutions across sales and service to help strengthen long-term customer relationships. We help our clients re-invent & converge the front-office as a 'business of experience', helping transform the sales, marketing, commerce and service experience as the customer connection shifts to digital.
- Are passionate about helping clients solve complex challenges and supporting them through critical transformations.
- Can design and implement sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architecture required to bring customer strategies to life.
- Understand the ins and outs of the Financial Services industry and front-line sales and service organizations, and ready to apply your knowledge to clients optimize and transform their sales and service solutions.
- Have relevant experience with large scale transformations and business engagement/client facing skills in addition to the ability to demonstrate successful service quality and experience managing junior resources.
- Ready to dive deep into creative and analytical thinking to solve problems and transform challenges into opportunities
- Working in an agile, fast-paced environment energizes you, and you're at your best when contributing to a team.
- Familiar with the selling processes and you've pitched proposal and solutions to help solve problems
- Support the delivery of CRM/Salesforce Sales & Service transformations; Design and implement business changes that drive industry-specific, function and digital operating model transformation, focusing on tasks relating to people, process and technology.
- Ability to manage dynamic technology consulting projects with heavy client engagement with large delivery teams
- Evaluate clients' current enterprise CRM functions and recommend solutions that address their unique market and organizational needs
- Help deliver client assessment portion of CRM strategy engagements, develop cohesive conclusions and present key findings at the executive level
- Implement CRM change-management initiatives that drive adoption, ease implementation, and position Accenture CRM solutions for long-term success
- Manage CRM implementation engagements (requirements, design, test, deployment, etc.), from client buy-in to planning, budgeting, deliverables, and risk assessment
- Synthesize overall technology needs by analyzing a wide variety of solutions, selecting the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements.
- Ability to identify potential value creating opportunities, creating the business case and developing the requirements to implement the strategy
- Ability to understand client needs, develop proposed CRM solutions and deliver high impact technology initiatives
- Build relationships with clients to sustain Accenture's profile as a long-term trusted advisor and partner
- Build highly successful and efficient teams. Manage and coach junior team members, and continue to grow your own expertise to help Accenture maintain its thought-leadership position
Here's What You Need:
- 5-7+ years relevant experience in management or technology consulting engagement management, business development, and leading CRM technology implementations and digital transformations
- 3-5+ years experience implementing or delivering CRM solutions such as Salesforce, Microsoft, Pega, or Oracle (from requirements, design, test, deployment, etc.), from client buy-in to planning, budgeting, deliverables, and risk assessment
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM capabilities such as:
- Sales Optimization Strategies or Operations
- Product modeling, configuration, and rules
- Guided configuration and selling / CPQ
- Quote to order conversion
- Service Strategy, Design and Customer Service Operations
- Marketing Execution and Analytics
- Knowledge of CRM cloud application architectures, data models, configuration, and customization
- Ability to build and communicate CRM specific Value Cases that are the basis for large enterprise wide initiatives
- Being able in a compelling way to tell the story of a large change or transformation to a senior client audience
- Strong client relationship development and client management skills
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
- You have Salesforce CRM or CPQ certifications
- You have prior experience implementing or delivering CPQ applications, primarily Salesforce, Oracle, Vlocity, Apttus, or SAP
- You have experience facilitating design thinking workshops to help our clients re-imagine their future
- You've got an advanced degree or industry certification
- Must be willing to travel up to 80% (Monday - Thursday)
- You have experience or background in the following industries:
- Consumer Goods & Services
- Banking or Insurance
- Life Sciences
- Public Service
Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement. You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects. Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company. Access to leading-edge technology.
Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits: Your Future Rewards & Benefits
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $119,000 - $166,999 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CT - Hartford,MA - Boston,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh