CFO-Enterprise Value, and we give finance execs the sounding board they need. Value isn't just about maintenance. It's about zeroing in on smart, sustainable ways to grow, and finding the right tools to keep everything on track. We've got the deep industry experience, the functional insights, the data power, and the digital tech leadership to help our clients make important changes. Whether we're breaking down meaningful analytics, designing the perfect finance platforms, or building from current risk and compliance models to get ready for the future, we solve our clients' toughest problems.
As a Credit Risk Consultant in our CFO&EV practice, you will be:
- Setting strategic goals for your team, your group, and your clients
- Helping clients transform through technology by leading and implementing technology solutions that drive business change.
- Advising, designing, developing and/or delivering solutions that support industry and client best practices while establishing a trust relationship with the respective client
- Helping assess risk and shaping the appropriate mitigation strategies for the top global financial services organizations
- Developing and supporting our Accenture people and resources
- Contributing to the practice's growth plan by identifying and supporting business development initiatives
- It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Demonstrated understanding of Financial Risk Management concepts and vendor offerings in Credit Risk (.e.g., Moody , SAS, ORACLE)
- Demonstrated ability to understand client needs, translate business needs into requirements, develop proposed solutions, and deliver high impact change initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to identify the root causes of issues by analyzing patterns and trends
- Demonstrated data fluency (conversational in data governance, data visualization, sourcing, architecture, and/or control) and an interest in solving complex data challenges
- Experience within the following: credit risk operating model; strategic credit risk capability assessment; credit origination processes, credit process controls, =-credit risk data management, data architecture design, including impact of BCBS239; data sourcing approach / strategy for changing regulatory requirements
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, including the ability to clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner, both internally and externally
- Strong competence in developing presentations (MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel))
- More than 1 year of Management Consulting experience focused on Credit Risk within the Financial Services industry. Recent experience highly desirable
- Strong project management skills (e.g., defining scope, setting project timelines and milestones, driving deliverables, identifying risks, and managing issues)
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
FL - Miami,GA - Atlanta,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington