O ur global Innovation Network partner s with clients to inspire bold ideas, define new futures and build them into being , all the way f rom whiteboard to scale. We are seeking a self-motivated creative problem solver with amazing interpersonal skills to design and lead client experiences across our Atlanta Innovation Hub .
The Creative Director will collaborate with the Innovation Hub team throughout the entire project lifecycle, including ideation, budgeting, creative direction and execution, as well as any day-of coordination for both physical and virtual events. You will have the opportunity to c ollaborat e with multi-disciplinary teams at the intersection of strategy, innovation, design, and technology to create meaningful experiences for our clients and internal teams to ensure we present Accenture as a leading innovation partner through world-class innovation sessions and events .
You have a passion for inventing new interactive experiences that tell real human stories. You have impeccable taste and high standards for the planning and execution of a wide variety of digital and physical experiences, including innovation workshops, executive off-sites, immersive technology demonstrations, and internal company events.
K ey R esponsibilities
- Shape the vision and direct the execution of creative teams across multiple disciplines (video, graphic design , UX, creative technology)
- C onceptualize , program manage , and coordinate the delivery of virtual and in-person experiences that are extremely well produced and memorable for clients and partners
- P artner with Client Account Leads to understand client needs and preferences in order to design tailored experiences
- Own the design and configuration of physical space (e.g., re imagining spatial setup, ordering custom items, creating custom exhibits and signage) to support the desired flow/function of event s
- Identify premium dining, transportation, and lodging experience s and coordinate/negotiate with vendors to set experience expectations
- Research experience trends in the executive education , catering , and the innovation/technology conference space and make recommendations for creative initiatives
- B rief client account and Hub operations teams on key experience details and walk through the client journey to ensureseamless experience
- Day-of event liaison, ensuring that all details of in-person event s are running smoothly
- Lead post-engagement debrief s , share, learnings and implement improvements
- Experience leading and mentoring creative teams to reach their fullest and highest potential
- C-suite communicator (verbal and written) with strong client presence
- Understanding of spa tial design and the connection between space and experience
- Experience with events or marketing activations (event design, service delivery, hospitality with operations focus )
- Strong creative mind with ability to design and build tailored creative assets, translating input from various sources (e.g., client, account team, Hub Lead, etc.)
- Great relationship builder ( across organization , client s , and 3 rd party vendors )
- Comfortability leading remote and co-located project teams
- Ability to set high expectations with 3 rd parties and negotiate effectively to ensure end-to-end delivery
- Adept at managing multiple projects / workstreams simultaneously and comfortable with ambiguity
- Highly organized and reliable self-starter and project manager able to adhere to and meet tight timelines
- Conflict management skills with ability to work under pressure
- Other relevant characteristics include : intellectual curiosity and a passion for contributing to a creative, inclusive environment while ensuring quality in everything you do
- 8-10 years of experience in a design-related field
- Experience in Travel, Hospitality/Event Planning and/or Immersive Experience Planning
- History of managing multiple projects and budgets simultaneously
$99,900-$168,499 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.