The Client Service Delivery Manager is the single point of contact and accountability for service delivery operations. Manages all service management activities on behalf of the delivery organization. Accountable for commitments made on behalf of Accenture to the client, including service level agreements, contract scope management, demand management & forecasting, and cost & profitability of service delivery. Interacts with the Accenture Account Management team, IO Portfolio Lead, clients, delivery groups and Service Delivery teams responsible for delivering work to the client. Leverages Service Delivery Managers (SDM) and towers leads to drive day-to-day operations, providing leadership, coaching and direction to delivery teams to ensure alignment with client and Accenture goals, expectations and commitments.
• Manage service delivery across all locations where services are provided, such as client locations, Global Delivery Network (GDN) and non-GDN delivery centers, external providers etc.
• Manage the delivery of agreed scope of service at agreed price
• Ensure the feasibility of the solution and deliver the resolution by leveraging Accenture's full capabilities
• Work with Account Management team to commit to client(s) on behalf of Delivery organization on SLA achievement demand plan and delivery schedule
• Participate in strategic discussions with client and account team to provide outsourcing expertise
• Manage to reduce costs of standard offerings, assets, processes, technologies, licenses, facilities and subcontractors
• Work with delivery leaders to optimize delivery pyramid and mix and cost-to-serve including leveraging low-cost locations to optimize balance between cost and delivery targets
• Deliver efficiencies through standard processes and synergies }
• Achieve defined SLA commitments and other financial/operational metrics
• Escalate performance issues to Account Management team
• Support sales opportunities and validate expected delivery capability
• Estimation of new services/contracts and sign off on commitment to proposed SLA
• Partner with Mobilization leadership and consistently execute standard services
• Address supply demand gaps, confirm demand plan and delivery performance issues, communicate operational issues and continuous improvement ideas
• Manage service quality, change orders and financial recovery plans within contract scope
• Work with appropriate delivery leaders to ensure resources are committed to deliver the work
• Manage the escalations between delivery, client and Account Management team
• Participate in account planning and forecasting sessions within the Account Management team
• Support the achievement of contract controllable income (CCI) targets and cost-to-serve targets
• Achieve year on year efficiency gains in conjunction with delivery service providers
Read more of the job description
1. Minimum 10 years of IT experience
2. Minimum 8 years in IT Operations
3. Minimum 8 years of experience leading, coordinating, and motivating teams
4. Minimum 7 years with client relationship & expectation management
5. Minimum 7 years working with infrastructure and/or cloud technologies
6. Minimum 6 years of financial and contract management
7. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Business Administration, or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate's Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience
1. Master's degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is
$88,600-$139,399 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.