Accenture Interactive-a new breed of agency that's all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it's foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world's largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people's lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world's greatest experiences. Visit us here to l earn more about what makes us the Experience Agency . .
- This role will be working in a project-based, consultative environment
- As a manager, you will be a critical strategic advisor that is responsible for leading the development of highly strategic, innovative and tailored client solutions
- Delegating responsibilities and supervising a team of consultants and analysts
- Generating status reports and escalating information to upper-level managers or stakeholders
- Ability to apply sound judgment while working independently within tight timelines
- Outstanding attention to detail and commitment to excellence
- Excellent oral and written communicator, with great interpersonal skills; able to forge trusting relationships within a diverse team
- Build a strong internal network that will enable you to tap into the breadth of our capabilities to design customized client solutions
- Support business development, RFP responses and new business opportunities
- Contribute to POVs and thought leadership
- Synthesize client content needs to inform content management strategies
- This role leads in cross-functional teams, typically related to content, websites or assets to develop and deploy solutions that deliver against content management goals
- Identify unique ways to organize and manage the entire digital asset life cycle from creation to distribution, production, and archiving
- Influence client direction using best practices and provide recommendations for content and digital asset management systems
- Solid functional expertise with Content Management Systems or Digital Asset Management Systems
- Proficient in 1 or more of the following: AEM, Open Text, Drupal, or Sitecore
- Work with clients to define taxonomy requirements and harmonize terminology across multiple systems or groups
- Ability to train internal and external users on taxonomy best practices
- Create unique metadata schemes according to industry standards and has experience implementing schemas into content management systems
- Minimum of 5 years in experience or providing solution guidance for Content Management Systems or Digital Asset Management
- Minimum of 2 years client-facing experience in consulting firm or digital agency
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CT - Hartford,MA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia