Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For and Diversity Inc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture's clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today's biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
Ensuring and securing our client's platform against fraudulent activity is at the core of our team's goals. Our mission is to make our client's platform a safe place to transact online. As a Content Review New Associate, you will assist achieving team goals by ensuring security of our clients' platform and identifying and eliminating fraud. You will have responsibility for achieving your own daily processing targets. You will also be responsible for engaging with the team to promote high performance culture and great place to work.
Day-to-day responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide quality risk review service and consistently meet SLA targets while always focusing on resolving cases efficiently and utilizing time productively
- Identify and help minimize the risk posed by fraud patterns and trends
- Assist users with risk process workflows
- Identify, recommend and implement process improvements
- Communicate relevant information on a timely basis to Senior Agents & Team Leads and escalate issues or complex delivery items when required
- Requires professional interaction and communication, both within the Accenture organization and with client contacts.
The work is currently virtual/remote for an undetermined time. Once the client returns to the office, the work will be based in Austin, TX. Relocation assistance is not provided.
Hours & Shifts
The role requires availability to work 5 out of 7 days a week, with two days off per week. Given the nature of our business being 24/7, 365 days a year, incumbents will need to bring a degree of flexibility, and remain open to working different hours, shifts/rotating shifts, including holidays and weekends.
Individuals are provided paid training.
Read more of the job description
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 6 months customer service experience in an office setting and/or tech industry environment
- Bachelor's Degree
- Software use for office productivity, including Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to work in multiple tools/web browsers simultaneously
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation, and interpersonal skills
- Passion for ensuring a world class user support experience
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail, results-oriented, self-directed, and inquisitive
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently while managing multiple projects, assignments and/or responsibilities
- Ability to remain neutral and review work as defined by policies and procedures and keeping personal bias aside
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.