The Concierge Support will be responsible for interfacing with relevant contacts to support the business operations through various onboarding activities. You will front end with business users through multiple communication channels.
You will be working with the transaction execution team for end-to-end handling of tasks. Communication involves video chat support, email support and ticket support with high interaction with client stakeholders/contacts.
- Interact with key business operations through Video conference, Emails and Chat to coordinate project set up, vendor worker onboarding and data management
- Work with the execution team to process tasks such as project setup, project amendments and other onboarding activities
- Coordination with multiple client teams to coordinate onboarding and get requests to resolution.
- Research and solve questions on the onboarding process, data and policy based on internal client information and policies
- Provide status updates on projects during weekly/monthly/quarterly BR's.
- Data Compliance & Clean up - Analyze and execute initiatives to promote data integrity and data compliance
- 3+ years of experience in customer support or consumer-focused communications
- Strong oral and written communication in English
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to juggle multiple deadlines across various tools and ecosystems
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible, think and respond quickly while maintaining attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team adding positive attitude and business focus
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable with use of spreadsheets and presentation software
- Project Management Experience
- Proficiency with use of SQL
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.