Accenture Strategy & Consulting. Through deep industry expertise, analytics and insights, we empower clients to survive and thrive in the new, the now and the unknown. To stay agile in a world dominated by change, the C-suite must keep the core business running while simultaneously identifying and investing in the new. Accenture Strategy & Consulting enables leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology.
Your expertise includes a wide range of go-to-market skills, including customer economics and segmentation, growth strategy, customer engagement strategy & design, customer analytics, call center economics, AI-powered virtual assistants, and other self-service capabilities. You are at the forefront of industry trends, constantly seeking new ideas to bring to our clients. You consider yourself an expert at establishing and nurturing client relationships and are equally capable of applying those interpersonal skills to develop and maximize the talents of your team members. These skills enable you to deliver on a wide range of engagements that help your clients set and achieve their strategic and operational objectives.
- Originate, qualify, and close new opportunities for Accenture with our clients across our services, including digital strategy, Sales function optimization, user experience, and e-commerce/omni-channel commerce
- Partner with clients across industries to develop innovative and transformative customer strategies for driving growth and cost effectiveness
- Lead teams in identifying and executing solutions to meet the needs of clients; Draw on industry best practice to inform recommendations
- Initiate relationships and build trust with clients to raise Accenture's profile as a long-term trusted advisor and partner
- Lead teams of data scientists and analytics specialists to identify client growth opportunities - and translate those opportunities into executive-level value messages
- Manage responses to RFPs and support business development efforts
- Redesign client functions like sales talent management, incentive management, and operations as needed to achieve their goals
- Develop global digital and multi-channel commerce strategies for Accenture clients including leading the team performing rigorous analysis to identify potential value creating opportunities, creating the business case and developing the requirements to implement the strategy
- Be a thought-leader in Sales & Commerce Industry challenges, trends, solutions, economics and related qualitative & quantitative aspects, and help Industry Leads in creation of a digital value architecture"
- Lead client assessment portion of engagements, develop cohesive conclusions and present key findings at the executive level
- Implement initiatives that drive adoption, ease implementation, and position Sales & Commerce solutions, creating a sustainable impact
- Manage and coach junior team members, and continue to grow your own expertise to help Accenture maintain its thought-leadership position
- Ability to travel to client locations, weekly, Monday through Thursday. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here's What You Need:
At least 5 years of management experience responsibilities including:
- Professional services in digital business, eCommerce and Sales consulting to include developing large-scale strategy for global solutions for Fortune 500 clients, including requirements definition and implementation
- Analyzing client Sales & Commerce operations to identify customer and employee pain points across all types of touchpoints (online, chat, call center, mobile, retail)
- Advising clients on the process, organizational changes, and/or technology solutions to improve the Sales & Commerce experiences ( i.e. building business cases, calculating ROI on customer strategy initiatives) with ability to translate insights into business actions / outcomes
- At least 5 years of experience in a consulting or internal advisory environment working with cross-functional stakeholders, business and technology leaders and frontline employees
- At least 3 years of strategic program experience involving team leadership and project leadership with data-led strategy - leading analytics teams
- A Bachelor's degree
- Strategic skills: strong critical thinker, ability to architect solutions, and clearly communicate strategic ideas in a clear, simple manner
- Experience designing, developing and implementing Sales and digital processes and ways of working that bring agility to teams, as well as rolling out new organizational capabilities / Knowledge of Sales & Commerce best practices and leading measurements
- You're a pro at experience design across digital and traditional channels
- You're comfortable leading design-thinking workshops with clients and functional stakeholders
- You have a cross-industry background in Sales & Commerce
- Chemicals & Natural Resources (Highly preferred)
- High Tech
Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement. You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects. Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company. Access to leading-edge technology.
Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits: Your Future Rewards & Benefits
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is
$157,000 - $166,999 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,WI - Milwaukee