Accenture Interactive-a new breed of agency that's all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it's foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world's largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people's lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world's greatest experiences. Visit us here to learn more about what makes us the Experience Agency.
Our Digital Commerce services create new, innovative customer journeys through bleeding-edge, end-to-end solutions that unify the digital and physical. Leveraging deep industry knowledge and expertise, we build connected and personalized customer experiences that catalyze customer buying decisions-at speed and at scale. We strategize, design, develop and implement omni-channel B2C and B2B commerce capabilities, platforms and systems. By improving digital channel maturity and delivering integrated experiences, we boost customer interaction and engagement, delivering tangible results and a better bottom line.
Have you developed a reputation for your ability to evaluate, analyze, design and implement challenging headless commerce eCommerce initiatives Do clients rely on you to create and communicate the detailed technology architecture and implementation strategy for the B2B & B2C solutions If leading microservices, headless & MACH implementations through the design and development of complex transactional systems sounds like a challenge you want to tackle, then we want to meet you.
- Lead design and development efforts of large-scale eCommerce implementations, utilizing MACH architectural frameworks enabled through Elastic Path or commercetools platform providing both oversight and hands on contributions to the software design, development, integration and code reviews.
- Independently lead the estimation effort for a project
- Identify and clearly articulate risk, and offer mitigation plans and alternative solutions
- Participate in the development of conceptual and logical architectures
- Design, develop and maintain application architectures that support client's business requirements
- Resolve integration and interfacing issues between various back-end systems
- Optimize application performance and scalability
- Assist Project Leadership conduct project risk identification and mitigation planning
- Provide support to the sales effort on new business development pursuits, assisting with RFP responses, architecture assessments and technical qualifications
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
- Minimum 5 years of experience with API-first architectural leveraging popular commerce frameworks (i.e. Elastic Path, commercetools)
- Experience with writing and debugging code in common languages (NodeJS and Java are most prevalent).
- Minimum 3 years of experience with GraphQL and REST APIs.
- Knowledge of OAuth specifications and data flow.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
- Extensive experience with ecommerce platforms, omnichannel commerce delivery, and retail processes, systems, and functions.
- Deep understanding of current cloud offerings and the ability to design an effective architecture dependent on unique and complex requirements.
- Strong communication skills from verbal conversations, emails, technical documents and system diagrams.
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to facilitate team and client meetings effectively and to deliver constructive feedback
- Understanding of database options (DocumentDB, SQL, Key-Value), how they fit into a full commerce solution, and how to determine the best fit based on the business requirements.
- Experience with modern web application design and analysis and design patterns
$99,900 - $207,399 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CT - Hartford,MA - Cambridge,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh