Have you developed a reputation for your ability to strategize, orchestrate and drive delivery on important eCommerce initiatives? Do clients rely on you to create and communicate the progress, articulate dependencies and lead cross functional teams through implementations? If leading cross functional teams through the design and development of complex transactional (commerce) systems sounds like a challenge you want to tackle, then we want to meet you.
- Manage a team of professionals in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Apply structure to rapidly changing priorities, and collaborate with cross-functional teams (including brand teams, agency partners, technology delivery teams, operations and external vendors)
- Coordinate project timelines for the client and manage client expectations throughout delivery
- Key participant in weekly, monthly, and quarterly client meetings sharing project progress, operational reporting, KPIs, and drives improvement opportunities
- Lead, manage, and coach the project team (on-shore and off-shore), with shared focus on growth of existing skillset
- Recognize opportunities for expansion of existing services and/or potential for new services, leverages SMEs across the organization to aide in sales opportunities
- Evaluate and streamline business processes to maximize efficiency and effectiveness as it relates to execution
- Participate in strategic planning meetings with the client and manages resource utilization and forecasting demand; ability to prioritize based on client's business goals.
- Support the development of strong client relationships by building trust, rapport and strong working relationships with key sponsors, stakeholders, and team members
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
- 3+ years of experience of managing commerce implementations from design through deployment
- 1+ years of full lifecycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies
- 1+ years' experience overseeing delivery of eCommerce solutions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
- Experience with Commerce technologies, processes and operations, such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Adobe Commerce Cloud, Elastic Path, commerce tools, Shopify, SAP Commerce cloud Experience leading end to end commerce implementations extending to PIM, DAM and OMS.
- Experience with mobile and social media technologies, solutions, and strategies
- Experience working with brand teams in executing merchandising, content setup, promotions or campaigns
- Prior experience working within a large professional service organization
- Ability to collaborate closely with client teams
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CT - Hartford,MA - Cambridge,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh