Accenture Technology/Cloud First
As one of the world's largest independent providers of technology services, at Accenture Technology you will help provide our clients with a full range of innovative technology solutions, as well as proven consulting and outsourcing services, to help them become more successful. From the development of IT strategy to the optimisation, management and security of the underlying infrastructure, applications and data, you will have the opportunity to impact our clients' success.
A global leader in Database Technology, Accenture Enkitec Database Engineering Group (AEG) has one of the largest concentrations of senior talent in Cloud Infrastructure, Database and Engineered Systems in the world. Our professionals are equipped with the necessary skills, plus the breadth and depth of experience to help our clients design and tune database and infrastructure workloads, and in particular reap the full benefits of Oracle's Database Technology and Cloud Infrastructure Platforms. We offer specialised services that can help simplify implementation, enhance performance, improve availability and accelerate return on investment.
Contribute as SME Advisor in area of expertise and support clients to evaluate, design, build and implement transformations to IaaS and PaaS based IT sourcing models and architectures. Identify requirements and cloud-based solutions including Compute, Storage, Networks, Communications, Workplace and Service Mgmt. Plan and deliver legacy transformation and migration to drive bus outcomes. Enhance Accenture's marketplace reputation and contribute to capability building.
Read more of the job description
What skills & experience are we looking for
- Strong interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Minimum 5 years of Oracle database architecture & administration
- Minimum 5 years of Infrastructure/Cloud/Network design and Technical Architecture including areas such as: - Network design (cloud - on premises, network segregation, virtual networks, WAF, DNS, load balancing etc)
- Oracle Maximum High Availability Architecture
- Collection of client requirements and translating into architecture designs
- Security, Encryption & Data Storage
- Cloud IAM
- Security / Secret Management / Certificate Management
- Linux / Windows deployment and management best practices
- Minimum 4 years of industry experience as a Cloud Technical Architect
- Certifications:- Cloud (AWS, Azure, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, GCP)
- Oracle (OCM12c, Oracle Certified Professional, etc.)
- Oracle ACE Associate, ACE or ACE Director
- Oracle User Group speaker / Oracle blogger
- Experience in cloud migration for complex systems
- Experience in Oracle GoldenGate
- In depth knowledge of Linux administration
- Automation using tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Shell Scripting, SQLPlus, etc.
- Migration and Consolidation planning and execution
- Problem diagnoses, Manageability and Operations
- Knowledge of other Database brands is a plus: SQL Server, DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Sybase
- Knowledge in Security Features in Database (Database Vault, Audit Vault, Database Firewall, Oracle Advanced Security, etc.)
Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act
We will not accept external applications from applicants located in Colorado, unless the role can only be performed in Colorado.
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $99,900 - $207,399 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,OH - Columbus,TX - Austin,TX - Houston