Do you enjoy technical engagements with our clients, including cloud transformation strategy, cloud optimization and cloud application modernization/migration The ideal candidate for Cloud Operating Model Architect have experience in cloud sales and delivery roles, cloud operations, IT operational processes and success in leading in-depth technical cloud discussions with client executives, Enterprise Architects, IT Management and Developers. The primary goal of Cloud Operating Model Architects is to drive sales, perform assessments, scoping engagements, design and delivery of complex cloud operating models.
- Assess client's organization for design, build and run of a multi-cloud platform. Design and implementation of cloud optimized organizational structure including roles and responsibilities, job descriptions, interaction models, federated vs. centralized models, reporting structures, agile and product oriented cross functional skills
- Identify Cloud objectives, value drivers, desired business outcomes, strategic initiatives, financial impacts, innovation and agility targets to establish client's North Star and future user experience
- Assess Cloud Readiness -Review maturity of current processes, organizational roles and skill sets, governance model and supporting technology to develop a maturity assessment, recommended actions and a roadmap
- Establish cloud governance model including group charters, interaction model, cloud management key performance indicators, value stream realization reporting, and compliance reporting.
- Implement modern, cloud specific processes for cloud service portfolio management, new service intake, cloud operations, cloud monitoring, cloud issue management, cloud cost management, cloud financial operations, security operations, cloud service assembly and cloud service catalog.
- Definition, implementation and automation of infrastructure as code services and DevOps pipeline delivery of standard cloud services.
- Definition of the processes, tools and roles for mutli-cloud management via control plane.
- Co-Creation of implementation roadmap that addresses the timeline and high-level tasks required for target state operating model
- Participate as a thought leader on large transformation programs and contribute to the cloud strategy definition, the organizational alignment, team interactions, and value measurement.
- Alignment of the roadmap with parallel workstreams with dependencies and interaction model
- Develop deep relationships with key decision-makers, drive long-term cloud adoption and ensure Accenture's success on cloud engagements
- Stay current with all cloud trends and launched services, share insights and best practices with clients, coordinate with business groups (AABG, AMBG, AGBG) to provide clients with the most optimal plays and offerings
- Help clients to increase their understanding and knowledge of various cloud platforms and increase overall cloud readiness to support clients through workshops, mentoring, coaching and advisory sessions
- Maintain technical skills and knowledge across leading cloud providers, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights; collaborate and share with the technical community while educating clients on value, benefits, features and advantages of cloud computing platforms
Read more of the job description
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with IT operational processes
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with one or more of the following cloud providers: AWS, Azure GCP or other
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience.
- Requires 100% travel (Monday-Thursday)
- Consulting/client serving experience
- Complex client solution design experience
- Experience with operating models for cloud and large transformation programs
- Operational experience in multi-cloud environments
- Knowledge of cloud automation and orchestration leading practices
- Agile, SRE, DevOps knowledge and experience
- Cloud process management expertise in FinOps, Monitoring and Logging, Service Portfolio Management and IT Governance
- Sales proposal and deal closure experience
- Certification as an AWS Solution Architect (Associate or Pro), Microsoft MCSA or MCSE for Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, Google Professional Cloud Architect or other similar certification
- Current in latest/emerging cloud technologies such as containerization, Kubernetes, and serverless.
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $99,900 - $168,499 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - Los Angeles,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,NC - Charlotte,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington