Accenture Cloud First - Infrastructure Engineering
Accenture is a leader in cloud transformations working with AWS, Azure, Google, and private clouds such as VMWare. The formation of Accenture Cloud First, with a $3 billion investment over three years, demonstrates our commitment to deliver greater value to our clients when they need it most. Our Cloud First multi-service group of more than 70,000 cloud professionals delivers a full stack of integrated cloud capabilities across data, edge, integrated infrastructure and applications, deep ecosystem skills, culture of change along with a deep industry expertise to shape, move, build and operate our clients' businesses in the cloud. To accelerate our clients' transformation leveraging cloud, we combine world-class learning and talent development expertise; deep experience in cloud change management; and cloud-ready operating models with a commitment to responsible business by design - with security, data privacy, responsible use of artificial intelligence, sustainability and ethics and compliance built into the fundamental changes Accenture helps companies achieve. Our services cover the full spectrum of client needs, from strategy to service management, device-to-cloud networks, workplace solutions, and more.
Today, more than ever, companies need to operate and compete at an unprecedented speed and scale as industries are reshaping beneath them. This means innovating faster, creating new revenue streams, deriving more insights from data - and from the edge - and interacting differently with their customers, partners, and employees. Choose Accenture and make delivering this kind of innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture's Cloud First Infrastructure Engineering professionals partner with our clients to advise, create, and deploy end-to-end infrastructure transformation solutions, enabling business innovation. These solutions are the backbone of driving IT-enabled differentiation. IE professionals are grounded in New-IT with an expertise in one or more of our core practice areas: Workplace and Collaboration, Network Technology, Service Management, Hybrid Cloud, Public Cloud, and traditional Data Center.
Cloud Infrastructure Network Managers provide advisory services to shape and drive significant, value-led transformation. Architect and deliver consulting services focused on next-gen IT models and agile, scalable architectures. Contribute to asset/offering development and thought leadership activities.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Assess, plan, organize, and manage network design and implementation projects
- Perform assessments of client network environments, identify gaps and performance improvement opportunities based on leading industry practices.
- Development of implementation roadmap and transition plans.
- Create presentations outlining findings and present to the client managers and engineers
- Work with clients to develop network strategies for architecture and engineering solutions from concept through implementation.
- Develop network detailed designs in the following areas: software defined networking, network segmentation, network access control, network security and cloud networking components
- Analyze and provide recommendations for emerging network technologies
- Implement network infrastructures solutions (hands-on engineering, configuration, testing, deployment and initial support)
- Project management activities including work planning, status reporting, client relationship management, and project financial management.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with clients including director level personnel
- Drive internal and client-facing meetings, prepare reports and presentations
- Develop internal white papers and knowledge capital on network technology topics
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts
Read more of the job description
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in network infrastructure solutions architecture, engineering, implmentation, integrations and operations of enterprise and carrier-class networks
- Minimum of 4 years of technical experience and strong working knowledge of IP Internetworking, LAN Switching, WAN and network security
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with cloud based networkinfrastructures (AWS & Azure)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in project management
Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years work experience). If Associate's Degree, must have equivalent minimum 6 year work experience.
- Previous network consulting practice experience
- Experience with non-Cisco products and technologies such as Palo Alto, F5 and Juniper networks
- Desired vendor certifications are strongly preferred (e.g., CCIE, CCNP, CCDP and others)
- Hands-on experience with three or more Cisco platform.
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $75,600 - $122,799 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,WI - Milwaukee