- Lead teams on cloud network and security transformation projects for medium and large enterprise clients
- Perform Network and Network Security assessments of client environment, identify gaps and provide recommendations to address the gaps based on industry practices, standards, emerging technologies, and trends
- Develop roadmaps and business case
- Prepare executive and detailed presentations to the client leadership and other stakeholders
- Develop Network and Network Security strategies for the client environment
- Identify opportunities and bundle them into multiple projects in consultation with the clients
- Develop Network and Network Security Architecture with inputs from key business, Infrastructure and Security stakeholders
- Lead the development of network and network security detailed designs in the following areas: software defined networking, network segmentation, network access control, network security and cloud networking components
- Lead the Implementation of network infrastructures solutions (Engineering, configuration, testing, deployment and hyper care support) and manage transition to the Operations team
- Establish and maintain relationship with key client stakeholders
- Lead Project Management activities including planning, scheduling, RAID management, vendor management and financial management
- Engage in Pre-Sales activities including client presentation on Accenture offerings, solutions, prepare response to RFP's, manage internal processes for Opportunity pursuit, develop SoWs in consultation with client, internal teams and drive the pursuit to closure
Read more of the job description
- Experience leading teams on network and security transformational projects with
- Minimum 10 years of experience in network and network security infrastructure solutions engineering, implementation, integrations and operations of enterprise and carrier-class networks
- Minimum 10 years of experience of technical experience and strong working knowledge of IP Internetworking, LAN Switching, WAN and network security are expected
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with cloud-based network infrastructures - AWS / Azure / GCP etc. - and cloud delivered Security
- Strong technical experience in the following areas:
- Experience with the following technologies, preferably SD-WAN, SD-LAN, NFV, Wireless, Cloud networking, Network Access Control, SASE, Next Generation Firewalls, Network Visibility
- Experience with network segmentation, management, automation and orchestration tools (i.e. Cisco DNA center, Cisco Tetration, Illumio and others)
- Any previous experience in OT Network and OT Security will be highly desirable
- Any previous experience in 5G, IOT and Edge Computing will be highly desirable
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate's Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Francisco,CT - Hartford,FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Irving,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee