Accenture is a leader in cloud transformations working with AWS, Azure, Google, and private clouds such as VMWare. The formation of Accenture Cloud First, with a $3 billion investment over three years, demonstrates our commitment to deliver greater value to our clients when they need it most. Our Cloud First multi-service group of more than 70,000 cloud professionals delivers a full stack of integrated cloud capabilities across data, edge, integrated infrastructure and applications, deep ecosystem skills, culture of change along with a deep industry expertise to shape, move, build and operate our clients' businesses in the cloud. To accelerateour clients' transformation leveraging cloud, we combine world-class learning and talent development expertise; deep experience in cloud change management; and cloud-ready operating models with a commitment to responsible business by design - with security, data privacy, responsible use of artificial intelligence, sustainability and ethics and compliance built into the fundamental changes Accenture helps companies achieve. Our services cover the full spectrum of client needs, from strategy to service management, device-to-cloud networks, workplace solutions, and more.
Today, more than ever, companies need to operate and compete at an unprecedented speed and scale as industries are reshaping beneath them. This means innovating faster, creating new revenue streams, deriving more insights from data - and from the edge - and interacting differently with their customers, partners, and employees. Choose Accenture and make delivering this kind of innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture's Cloud First Infrastructure Engineering professionals partner with our clients to advise, create, and deploy end-to-end infrastructure transformation solutions, enabling business innovation. These solutions are the backbone of driving IT-enabled differentiation. IE professionals are grounded in New-IT with an expertise in one or more of our core practice areas: Workplace and Collaboration, Network Technology, Service Management, Hybrid Cloud, Public Cloud, and traditional Data Center.
Accenture's Cloud Infrastructure Engineers contribute to the project management and provide technical expertise to partner with our clients to plan, analyze, design, test and deploy enterprise scale end-to-end cloud transformations solutions. Cloud Migration Consultants will focus on the strategy and delivery of cloud migration but may also span multiple areas of expertise as they work with different client teams on different engagements
The Service Management practice at Accenture Focuses on the below areas:
Enterprise Service Transformation
- Enterprise Service design, process and platform transformation
- Service integration and stabilization for Merger & Acquisition initatives
- End User experience transformation by optimizing support channels (Service Desk, Self-Service)
- Implement cost optimization and financial transparency for infrastructure/Cloud spen
Infrastructure / Cloud Operations Excellence
- Cloud/IT Operational Assessment and transformation
- Cloud Management and Cloud Brokerag capabilities
- Agile and DevOps capabilities to speed up operational agility
- AIOPs capabilities to drive operational efficiencies
Infrastructure / Cloud Hyper-Automation
- Infrastructure/Cloud build & automation assessment roadmap and implementation
- End-to-end infrastructure/cloud automation initiatives across cloud,infrastructure, workplace, network
- Automated provisioning & orchestration capability
- Self-service platforms that enables capabilities such as infrstructure-as-code
- Develop and deliver strategies and solutions for enterprise infrastructure and cloud operations
- Participate or lead a team designing, building and/or testing service management, cloud management and infrastructure automation solutions
- Thoroughly document all facets of service mangement programs
- Apply Accenture methodology, Accenture reusable assets and previous work experience to delivery consistently high-quality work
- Deliver written or oral status reports regularly to project leadership and/or client
- Stay educated on new and emergining market offerings that may be of interest to our clients
- Manage teams and/or work efforts (if in an independent contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
- Provide overarching management on engagements including leading engagement planning and budgeting;mobilizing and managing engagement teams, defining deliverable structure and content, facilitating buy-in of propsed solutions from top management levels at the client, directing on-time, delivering quality work products, managing engagment economics.
- Travel may be required within the Northeast region
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domesti is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Please note, the safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority and our decision around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
Here's what you will need:
You must have one of the following education requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- Associate degree and 6 years of relevant work experience
- No degree and 12 years of relevant work experience
- Minimum of 2 years of project management experience serving as a team lead, technical lead and/or delivery lead
- Minimum of 2 years infrastructure/network discovery, design, build, and migration experience
Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in 2 of the following areas:
- Service Management Transformation with tools such as ServiceNow, BMC
- Cloud Management and Cloud Operating Model with solutions such as Morpheus, ServiceNow, VMware etc supporting major cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, Google.
- Infrastructure Automation, including:
- Execute infrastructure and cloud automation opportunities
- Implement Infrastructure-as-code, orchestration of scripted processes, and/or containers with technologies such as VMware vRealize suite, Rundeck, Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Coffee Script
- Leverage Agile and SAFe approaches to create and execute automation initiatives
- AIOps implementation capabilities at enterprise clients with solution such as Splunk, ServiceNow, New Relic, MoogSoft
Bonus points if you have:
- Previous Consulting or client service delivery experience
- Consulting or Industry experience in developing roadmap for an overarching Enterprise Service Management strategy
- Experience with Business Case creation
- Experience in infrastructure operations delivery role, including delivery of a managed service
- Possess an understanding of Service Management (ITSM) principles, ITIL guidelines and how operations automation helps improve IT services and ITSM processes
- Basic understanding of Cloud fundamentals and operational impact as a result of Journey to Cloud
- Experience reviewing and recommending Service Management process, governance, organizational and platform models, tool selections and application integration options
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $62,100 - $104,199 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.