Cloud Sales Director
Organization: Technology Sales
Location: Market Wide
We are a leading partner to the world's major cloud providers, including AWS, Azure, and Google. The formation of Accenture Cloud First, with a $3 billion investment over three years, demonstrates our commitment to deliver greater value to our clients when they need it most.
Our Cloud First multi-service group of more than 70,000 cloud professionals delivers a full stack of integrated cloud capabilities across data, edge, integrated infrastructure and applications, deep ecosystem skills, the culture of change along with deep industry expertise to shape, move, build and operate our clients' businesses in the cloud.
To accelerate our customer's transformation leveraging cloud, we combine world-class learning and talent development expertise; deep experience in cloud change management; and cloud-ready operating models with a commitment to the responsible business by design - with security, data privacy, responsible use of artificial intelligence, sustainability and ethics and compliance built into the fundamental changes Accenture helps companies achieve.
People in the Sales career track play a key role working as part of our account team to grow pipeline and sales by originating, identifying, managing and closing of sales opportunities across a range of Accenture Cloud offerings, including cloud strategy, cloud-native development, migration & modernization, and cloud managed services. They progress by deepening sales skills, developing new skills, and evolve into more complex sales roles on larger opportunities.
Successful Accenture Cloud Sales professionals have experience selling one or more of the Accenture Cloud offering areas with one or more of the major cloud providers to enterprise customers in one or multiple industries.
The Cloud Sales Director - focused on growing Accenture Cloud First Technology Business, manages opportunities through all phases, including qualification, sales pursuit and close by applying deep sales process and offering expertise. Develop relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and existing clients by utilizing a differentiated roadmap and framework to enable our Client's transformation utilizing the latest cloud-based technologies.
- Provides solutions to complex technology business problems for opportunities requiring in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Interacts with senior management levels at clients and within Accenture, determines pursuit strategies, develops client messaging plans and relationships, and applies industry-leading Cloud transformation strategies and practices.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Operates within large teams and directs specific team sales activities.
- Must be able to travel up to 75%
Here's what you need:
- Minimum of 6 years selling/closing deals in the professional services space consisting of Data/AI, Cloud enablement migration and modernization, and Public Cloud managed services.
- Minimum of 8 years' Sales Pursuit Management experience.
- Minimum 4 years experience selling consulting services with one or more of the major cloud providers.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in direct sales with a quota of $10M+
- A Bachelor's in Computer Science, Engineering or Technical Science. In lieu of a degree, twelve years of professional experience. If Associates degree, six years of experience.
- Previous experience in conceptualizing, planning, and implementing cloud migration, modernization, cloud-native development or cloud managed services.
- Industry experience in Life Sciences, State & Local Government, Oil & Gas, Utilities, Banking, Insurance, Heath or Manufacturing.
- Experience working with G2000 customers.
- Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management.
- Proven ability to operate within a team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork, and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian.
- High energy level, decisiveness, and ability to work well in demanding client environments.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Unquestionable professional integrity, credibility and character.
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,NY - New York,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington