Role: Client Financial Management Analyst
Organization: Corporate Functions - Finance
Location: Atlanta, GA
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 200 cities with operations across 51 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Finance professionals prepare and interpret financial plans and reports, ensuring accuracy and compliance with applicable financial rules and regulations, including internal financial controls, to mitigate risk for the company. Finance professionals may also shape and execute client deals to maximize the use of Accenture's capital and resources, manage cash and/or liaise with the investor community.
Client Financial Management Analyst
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to running of Accenture as a high-performance business through specialization within internal functional areas. Professionals in our corporate functions run and manage Accenture's internal operations and all activities across our business, from finance, HR and legal to workplace management, operations and marketing and communications. They are the engine that powers Accenture, enabling the firm to provide the capabilities and expertise our clients need to operate at peak performance.
Client Financial Management (CFM) is part of Corporate Functions responsible for delivering business advisory services to Accenture client teams throughout the lifecycle of a contract. Our professionals are accountable for driving financial health and improved business results by providing analysis and advice to internal Accenture client leads. CFM's primary corporate finance activities include accurate forecasting and reporting, cash flow optimization, and financial analysis. As a Client Financial Management Analyst, you might spend your day:
- Participating in the new business process through deal shaping and the development of opportunity pricing
- Recommending and implementing business changes to leverage emerging technologies and enable efficiencies across the Finance organization
- Diagnosing financial drivers and leveraging analytics to make recommendations to key stakeholders
- Leading forecast reviews with senior leadership and advising on monthly results, variances to plan, and risk management strategies
- Developing innovative solutions to overcome complex revenue and profitability challenges
- Analyzing and forecasting cash conversion expectations to optimize cash flow
- Coordinating monthly accruals to drive accurate revenue recognition and expense activity
- Executing Internal Controls and confirming compliance with U.S. GAAP and Accenture finance policies and local statutory requirements
- Participating and leading initiatives, focusing on collaboration and inclusion within CFM and the local Finance Community
Read more of the job description
Within Client Financial Management, we recruit well-rounded candidates who perform well academically while being actively engaged on-campus and/or professionally. We are looking for self-motivated individuals with an intellectual curiosity and an entrepreneurial spirit, who can build relationships, lead others and who aren't afraid to question the norm, challenge the status quo and offer new approaches. Candidates should be interested in and passionate about how finance can drive business outcomes. You'll need to have or be expecting a:
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Finance, Accounting, or other comparable business major
- 9 credit hours of Accounting and/or Finance
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.0 out of 4
- Good knowledge of U.S. GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley
- Strong Excel skills, including an understanding of Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP/SUMIF functions
- Experience performing budgeting and forecasting functions
Professional Skills Requirements:
- Excellent communication (written & oral), interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.