Organization: Corporate Functions/Workplace
Location: US - San Francisco
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 200 cities with operations across 51 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in the Corporate Function contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Workplace Management and Solutions professionals provide space and service support solutions for all Accenture people and businesses globally, running Accenture's workplace as a robust business function leveraging Accenture's business and technology strategies.
The Workplace Client Experience and Logistics Team deliver immersive experiences for our clients throughout their time in the hub. This individual serves as a liaison between the Client Innovation Services Team and the broader Workplace team to manage and support all logistics related to innovation client engagements. The Workplace Client Experience and Logistics Team mate possesses exceptional customer service skills and is an excellent problem solver-with the ability to work independently / critically think through situations to identify and respond to client needs.
- Exceptional customer service
- Customer In-take
- Greeting customers, requesting visitor access, directing them throughout the hub. Able to navigate through the office with ease, host office tours
- Building and maintaining relationships with all counterparts within the office including reception, shipping, housekeeping, CIO, security, etc.
- Create materials that support and convey the value proposition of the hub
- Coordinate conference room reservations, ensure rooms are up to par for meetings, workshops and/or engagements, this includes setting up and clearing of rooms before and after each session
- Conduct quality assurance checks to ensure service standards are being met
- Fosters and manages client, customer and vendor relations
- Responsible for building and managing relationships with companies that supply products and services to the organization
- Ensures vendors meet or exceed contractual obligations by delivering quality products and services
- Must be familiar with technology tools and able to provide light technical support
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Comfortable with A/V technology equipment (Cyviz, surface hub, etc.)
- High School Diploma/GED
- Bachelor's Degree
- Customer service experience, Microsoft tools, Outlook knowledge, adobe creative suite, comfortable with A/V
- Event planning skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.