Organization: Corporate Functions/Human Resources
Location: US Negotiable
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 200 cities with operations across 51 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
People in the Corporate Function contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Consumer Goods & Services (CG&S) is an exciting and diverse industry that spans the globe and touches the day-to-day lives of individuals in every market. Our role as CG&S researchers is to continually explore this dynamic industry and partner with Accenture's client teams and our clients to understand and capture the ever-evolving value creation opportunities.
The Consumer Goods & Services (CG&S) North America Lead reports to the CG&S Research Global Lead and is responsible for partnering with the North America CG&S management team to create client value, and grow our business and competitive differentiation in this market. CG&S continues to be a global industry, so research will need to capture the global point of view and provocative insights relevant to clients who are located in North America, but operate around the world. The CG&S North America lead will be a recognized and respected expert in this global industry and a client-facing partner in building relationships with North America-based companies.
The role will require strong analytical and problem-solving skills, business acumen, a client service mindset and above all, a passion for the CG&S industry and the clients that we serve. Stakeholder management is an important part of the role, as well as ability to work as part of a cross-functional team with other researchers and colleagues from Marketing, Offering Development and the practice.
- A core member of the North America CG&S Industry Leadership team - critical ability to operate at the executive level and works directly with the North America CG&S management team to shape business strategy and market positioning
- Research focused on Accenture Business ("so what?") with major and long-lasting impact
- Credible in presenting work externally and discussing issues with clients
- Develops thought-provoking point of view on the future of the industry and imperatives for success, based on proprietary insights and understanding of game-changing trends
- Develops innovative and data-powered research; proactively introduces innovation to senior leadership and clients
- Designs and manages research to define provocative questions and creatively explore major CG&S industry/business/technology disruption
- Recognized as an industry expert by the CG&S leadership team and clients
- Publishes regularly through Accenture's publication channels, social media, industry publications and more
- Has a strong internal and growing external network and social media presence
- Shapes & manages complex research programs of work with global scope
- Partners with leadership-level stakeholders in business (Industry Sector Lead, MU/ Offering leads, Client Account Leads, etc.)
- Credible with leadership and clients, in very different geographies and cultural contexts
- Collaborative working style, extending reach and influence beyond own team
- Talent magnet and role model; coaches and mentors junior researchers on projects
- Proven ability to build a diverse network and manage upward
Accenture Research shapes trends and creates data-driven insights about the most pressing issues global organizations face. Combining the influence of innovative research techniques with a deep understanding of our clients' industries, our team of 300 researchers and analysts - including more than 50 in North America alone - spans 20 countries and publishes hundreds of reports, articles and points of view every year. Our thought-provoking research - supported by proprietary data and partnerships with leading organizations such as MIT and Singularity - guides our innovation and allows us to transform theories and fresh ideas into real-world solutions for our clients. Visit us at www.accenture.com/research and follow us on https://twitter.com/AccentureRSRCH
Read more of the job description
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago