Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models.
Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business Process Specialization professionals apply expertise in a specific business process delivery capability (or capabilities) to ensure services are delivered in a manner consistent with our Standard Delivery Solutions and Service Level Agreements and drive continuous improvement.
The Buy Desk Associate manages and administers a range of Source to Pay initiatives, including but not limited to: RFx events, supplier selection/onboarding, tracking of system bugs, reporting, compliance checks, policy enforcement, rate negotiation and procure to pay services.
- Work with all phases of the procurement process from sourcing activities, term and rate negotiation, supplier onboarding and strategic selection of goods and services while complying with purchasing policies
- Create and manage global Purchase Requisitions and Change Requests
- Review global contracts, SOW, MSA, PSA, etc. for compliance and approval Purchase Requisitions
- Contracts Renewal Management - review expiring contracts for opportunities to renew, submitting contract requests to contracts team, and providing updates once fully executed
- Support in case management tool to offer solutions and recommendations in the global procurement process
- Audit purchases for compliance with company purchasing policies
- Validate vendor quotes/proposals/estimates to match contract rates and resolve inconsistencies
- Aid resolve Purchase Requisition/Purchase Order/Invoicing issues
- Using E-Sourcing Tool to liaise between Suppliers, Collaborators, Business in RFx activities
- Report generation for internal and client leadership
- Participate and manage client, business, and supplier calls
- Data Analysis, rate aggregation, rate benchmarking
- Identify unique ways to influence client spend
- Identify opportunities to reduce cost
- Reconcile engagements to ensure completion
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strategic Thinking
- Maintain client, customer, and supplier relationships
- Create presentation decks
- Identify process gaps in the business process
- Generate ideas through innovation
- Stakeholder assistance through VC, email, and chats
- 1 year of supply chain/procurement experience in finance, accounting, or sourcing
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working with contracts and agreements
- Experience in negotiations and vendor relations
- Experience working in the RFx process
- Basic computer knowledge of MS Office to include Excel (V-LOOKUP)
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Particular attention to detail
- Time Management
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.