Business Process Architect
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models.
Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology.
The Business Process Architect within Accenture will lead the assessment of processes for improvement opportunities including Lean / Six Sigma and RPA. The Business Process Architect partners with a Tech Architect to create Process Assessment deliverables, Solution Designs (Detail As-Is Process Description - PDD (Process Description Document) and Detail To-Be Automated Process Description - SDD (Solution Design Document). They will also define a quantifiable Business Case and partner with the Tech Architect to create an implementation plan for the RPA Solution Designed (SDD). The Business Process Architect works with the client's process subject matter experts, the technical architect to detail the user actions / steps in a process to be configured into the RPA tool (Robot) (with or without Lean / Six Sigma reengineering). This detail (SDD) serves as a tangible input for the development team to configure the Robot and implement the to-be flow for the client. The Business Process architect could also be assigned to validate the configured automation during User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure it meets the solution designed from a business view and is delivering planned benefits.
1. Conduct Process Assessments:
2. Identify process improvement opportunities using Six Sigma techniques like ESSMA (eliminate, standardize, simplify, mistake-proof, automate)
3. Prepare recommendations for benefits savings
4. Define complexity of the process in terms of RPA Delivery
5. Recommendations to alter or reengineer process to automate or improve process efficiencies
Create a Business View Solution Design. This involves the detailing of the As-Is procedural steps done by the users and the design of the To-Be process flow:
1. Analyze & observe processes to understand the process steps and applications used to complete business transactions by a user
2. Complete the standard templates for PDD and SDDs to ensure that all business scenarios are in scope to be configured into RPA
3. The examples are as below : 4. Detail Process steps, navigation, applications details (type, application elements used etc.)
5. Study process information: 6. Standard operation procedures,
7. Process maps
8. Volumetrics - trending, seasonality, cyclicality
---- Service levels set up (error rate, error volumes
- Exception handling steps
---- Capacity utilization: FTE, productivity metrics, average handling time
- Process interdependencies
- Financial or regulatory/compliance considerations
- Detail understanding of the inputs to the process - structured vs unstructured layouts, different formats
Create the To-Be process flow (future state):
1. Detail Robot Automation logic from the start of the process to completion of the business transaction: 2. Design automation flow to be unattended
3. Conversion of unstructured inputs to structured, if required
4. Clearly detail each step of business logic to be configured into the robot
5. Create alternate flows, nested validations/verifications to detail the various paths a transaction can travers through the automation flow being designed.
6. Detail the completion of a transaction as required by the process (outputs of the process)
7. Detail the logic, scenarios that will follow the exceptional handling process in the solution design of the automated flow
Leads sign off from the process stakeholders on PDD & SDD
Read more of the job description
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Lean / Six Sigma concepts
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Service Delivery Operations
- Bachelor's Degree with 8 - 10 years of work experience
- Shared services process improvement experience
- Multi-domain and process expertise across global markets
- Understanding of features & functionalities of RPA tools
- Clearly developed process improvement skills / continuous improvement
- Process orientation
- Proven experience in innovativeness
- Excellent creativity in process design / redesign
- Ability to merge technology & process
- Strong stakeholder management skills including influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills - oral, written, presenting, creation of report outs etc.
- Ability to process overhaul and redesign
- BE profile core skills
- Solution seeker
- Diligent with detail orientation
- Leader of change
- Positive approach
- Confident, articulate in all modes of communication - oral, written, presenting, creation of report outs etc.
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $62,100 -$104,199 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving
Business Process Architect