Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We deliver the services and solutions that power our clients' businesses. We are technology rainmakers, movers and shakers. Every day, we imagine the impossible and enjoy the thrill of making it happen. We help clients tackle their biggest business problems and unlock growth potential in the cloud. Through Agile methods, we turn the New into reality at speed. We partner with key tech players, like Microsoft, Salesforce, SAP and Workday and together, deliver bigger and better results. Ready to learn as much as you can Because we'll give you opportunities aplenty, from informal training sessions to courses and certifications to keep your tech smarts sharp.
Highly talented, passionate person who wants to leverage the power of technology to deliver value to our clients.
- Client Relationship & Account Growth
- Develop strong relationships with clients and gain their trust as key advisors
- Grow accounts through strong delivery and sales opportunities.
- System Integration and Application Outsourcing and Management
- Make the business case for technology solutions recommended to the client.
- Conduct workshops to drive Key Design Decisions with clear recommendations and leading practices.
- Design and optimize End to End processes with the client.
- Design, Build, Test and Deploy package or custom solution to ensure that it delivers client value.
- Manage ongoing business and support.
- Ongoing Learning
- Desire to continue to learn and develop your technical and business expertise
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
Here's What You Need:
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience
- Minimum of 2 years' experience supporting the Products Industry (Packaged Goods, Retail, Auto & Industrial, Travel and Hospitality)
- Executive level responsibilities and presence: ability to drive change and talk to all levels within an organization (c-level executive)
- Experience with package or custom applications (ie: SAP and Salesforce)
- End to end implementations and business transformation programs (Program management, Business case, Design through Deploy)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- - Experience with the 'New' technologies & modern delivery methodologies
- - Ability to lead multi-teams (cross-function) across GU's
- - Prior consulting experience
- - Experience in cloud migrations
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington