Our Multiparty Systems Practice is the leading-edge innovation arm of Accenture's Technology business where we are shaping the future for our clients, Accenture, and the world. We are disrupting our clients' core businesses and transforming industries to propel them into the future and create better products and services. As a passionate global group of business strategists, architects, engineers, and entrepreneurs, our team is redefining how industries collaborate, build, and thrive in the face of unprecedented change. Learn more about the trends we see shaping businesses and industries in Accenture Technology Vision 2021.
A passionate leader who brings technology innovation, facilitation skills, and an entrepreneur mindset to deliver valuable solutions for clients. You have excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills. You are a life-long learner and energized by solving new problems and transforming how our clients think.
You'll often be:
- Helping clients transform through technology by leading and implementing strategic assessments and technology solutions that drive business change, focusing on high-impact systems development activities and business and IT advisory across a multi-client or industry ecosystem
- Leading projects that deliver world-class Blockchain & Multiparty Systems technology solutions.
- Providing a comprehensive suite of blockchain and distributed ledger technology services through a global team of experts.
- Delivering solutions for our most complex client engagements and early adopters; coordinating across multiple teams to define and evaluate the business case, formulate an approach, propose the technology solution, and assess risks.
- Helping clients move through the education and experimentation phases on to production and value quickly and effectively.
- Building relationships with clients to raise Accenture's profile as a long-term trusted advisor and partner.
- A key participant in developing Accenture's response to the emerging technology trends in the market shifting how businesses apply, operationalize, and expand key technology innovations.
- Articulating and explaining Accenture's technology vision and strategy at Accenture's most significant/critical client(s) across the globe.
- Pioneering the use of new and emerging technologies, such as blockchain, confidential computing, extended reality, quantum computing, or robotics.
- Fortifying Accenture's Blockchain & Multiparty Systems practice and role as a thought leader by creating content and taking part in professional forums, both internal and external.
- Mentoring junior members of the Blockchain & Multiparty Systems team and grooming them for more responsibility.
- Experience with blockchain or distributed ledgers.
- Conveying and communicating complex scenarios and solutions in a simple, logical manner that addresses varying audiences.
- Understanding business challenges and explaining how an offering and service provides value with an objective and independent point of view.
- Working through organizational change and/or expanding ecosystem relationships, developing, and delivering creative solutions.
- Insights on key methodologies, approaches, and market trends in the industry.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
Who do we need?
- 7+ years' experience leveraging emerging technologies to deliver large scale transformations for clients
- Minimum 1 year of Blockchain
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate's Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience.
- Demonstrated experience in value creation and complex problem solving
- Understanding of Blockchain & Multiparty Systems technology
- Excellent presentation, speaking, and communication skills
- Prior Management Consulting Experience in the creation of proposals, resource planning, roadmaps
- Prior Business Technology background and or strong interest in emerging technologies and how they impact the business
- Strong management presence as well as facilitation experience with storytelling skills
- Excellent Team Management and people development skills
- Comfortable with remote management
- Ability to interact effectively with multiple groups and geographies
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CT - Hartford,FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee