Industry X.0, the speed2value visionaries who roll up our sleeves in multi-disciplinary creative teams. We collaborate obsessively to deliver the highest quality value at lightning speed- we work fast, we work hard, and we work smart. Whether we're racing ahead of the market on 3D printing technologies, AR/VR and wearables, coding on IoT products, or developing next-level robotics, we build the right product, make ambitious discoveries, and set the pace for what's next. Join us as we reinvent industries such as Retail Products, Medical Tech Equipment, Media, High Tech, Aerospace and Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil and Gas, and Utilities. Visit us here to find out more about Industry X.0
At Accenture, every day we bring the Power of Three (Po3) Accenture/Microsoft/Avanade together to drive business outcomes for our clients. Imagine the future and bring it to life using design thinking, agile development methodologies, and new smart tech like Cloud, IoT, automation, and AI. We even built our own platform, myNav, myConcerto etc, that mixes the best parts of Accenture, Microsoft and Avanade to help companies transform and become digital leaders. Come join our team to help expand your career in the fastest growing Technology segment. As one of Accenture's Largest Partners in IPS, #1 Global Cloud Elite and Platinum member of the Microsoft Partnership.
You are the tip of the spear, fluent in Microsoft and extremely deep in multiple areas of technology delivery. Technology architecture is your passion and you are comfortable leading or working within a team of architects or senior technology leaders.
You're in your element working with clients to solve complex business problems so they can do more. Harnessing the enterprise-wide potential of Microsoft technology. You will have the power of a decades long relationship with Microsoft behind you. Along with Accenture's broad industry experience and transformation skills & Avanade's specialization in the Microsoft ecosystem.
Solution Architecture professionals translate client requirements into solutions that will create value for Accenture and our clients. They are master craftsmen using all tools in the arsenal, Solution Planners use their robust delivery skills, deep understanding of the competitive landscape and unparalleled knowledge of Accenture offerings to create win/win solutions for our clients and Accenture. Sales understanding and financial acumen allow them to empower our clients with creative solutions and advocate Accenture offerings within the market and our business.
Leads and oversees the development of complex solutions that span multiple towers and/or encompass multiple service offerings on transformational opportunities.
• Works with our clients during the sales process to jointly develop the solution.
• Key member of the sales pursuit team, to develop a winnable and deliverable solution that underpins the client value proposition and client business case.
• A key member of the sales pursuit team interacting with pursuit leadership and delivery to develop a fit for purpose solution and business case that is winnable and deliverable
• Create integrated solutions for transformation that bundle the best mix of Accenture offerings, assets, and capabilities to deliver the client value proposition on complex, multi-service group opportunities.
• Owns the end to end solution; Is the key decision-maker for and drives the overall solution
• Creates solutions that resonate with and align with C-suite priorities
• Assemble and manage the required solution support team and financials team to create a winning solution
• Effectively and collaboratively work with the pursuit and delivery teams
• Exceptional ability to network with key stakeholders at all management levels across the breadth of Accenture
• Experience with solutioning, consulting, digital and interactive technologies, systems integration, data and analytics, outsourcing, business process services,
• Demonstrated ability and presence to articulate the solution to key clients and/or to senior internal stakeholders
• Diplomatically orchestrate and control the audience to get the necessary required outcomes
• Ability to develop value/client-centric solutions in response to client needs and market trends.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
Here's what you Need:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with technology delivery and architecture, with particular focus on Azure platform services, such as: Compute, containers, integration, internet of things, storage, web, and DevOps
- Minimum 7 years of orchestrating the solution of complex, multi-service group, transformational opportunities to maximize client value.
- Minimum of 7 years of client-facing experience involved in the sales process
- Minimum of 5 years of shaping deals & working on large sales pursuits
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate's Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
- You are considered a thought leader in your area of expertise
- You have a consulting background and are comfortable working in diverse, multi-disciplined teams
- You are passionate about technology as a differentiator in life and in business
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington