Title: AWS Travel Offering Lead
Location: North America
We are a leading partner to the world's major cloud providers. Our Cloud First multi-service group of more than 70,000 cloud professionals delivers a full stack of integrated cloud capabilities across data, edge, integrated infrastructure and applications, deep ecosystem skills, culture of change along with a deep industry expertise to shape, move, build and operate our clients' businesses in the cloud. To accelerate our customers transformation leveraging cloud, we combine world-class learning and talent development expertise; deep experience in cloud change management; and cloud-ready operating models with a commitment to responsible business by design - with security, data privacy, responsible use of artificial intelligence, sustainability and ethics and compliance built into the fundamental changes Accenture helps companies achieve.
A Transformation Lead for the Travel/Hospitality Industry for Accenture AWS Business Group (AABG)- You are a visionary who helps clients to add business value from established and emerging AWS cloud technologies and Accenture solutions / accelerators . You help customers rethink their business models, acting as strategic advisors on high-impact cloud transformation activities. You are accountable for AWS ecosystem-related sales and work on developing strategic & long-term client relationships. With deep expertise in cloud-based industry transformation , you act as a subject matter advisor internally and externally to position Accenture as a market leader.
- Grow new and emerging portions of the Accenture AWS related business within Travel & Hospitality
- Work with other leaders to a lign on and prioritize innovative industry accelerators & solutions that address critical client and market needs within Travel & Hospitality
- Be a storyteller. Be able to present the business value in the new and emerging area
- Be an internal and external evangelist for the future of the industry
- Work with other leaders to d esign and execute strategies for developing and building a n intentional pipeline of work within the Travel network . Be accountable for quantitative targets (e.g., global sales, revenue, assets, thought leadership, etc.)
- Travel & Hospitality Specific Cloud Transformation
- Business Transformation
- Strategic Thinking
- Sales Enablement
- Client & Partner Relationship Building and Management
- Practice Management Capability
Here's what you need:
- Minimum of 1 year in Amazon Web Services working in the professional services space in one or more of the following areas: Technology Services such as consulting and development services, Cloud enablement migration and modernization and Public Cloud managed services.
- Minimum of 5 years' Sales Pursuit Management experience.
- Minimum 4 years' experience selling consulting services with one or more of the major cloud providers.
- A Bachelor's in Computer Science, Engineering or Technical Science. In lieu of a degree, twelve years of professional experience. If Associates degree, six years of experience
- Sales experience with AWS.
- Delivery experience with AWS.
- Previous experience in conceptualizing, planning, and implementing cloud migration, modernization, cloud native development or cloud managed services.
- Experience working within G2000 customers.
- Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management.
- Proven ability to operate within a team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian.
- High energy level, decisiveness and ability to work well in demanding client environments.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Unquestionable professional integrity, credibility and character.
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,NY - New York,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving