Accenture Interactive-a new breed of agency that's all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it's foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world's largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people's lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world's greatest experiences. Visit us here to learn more about what makes us the Experience Agency .
Digital Products creates value for our clients, their employees, and their customers. We design and build software that changes the way people work and live. Our team collaborates across studio locations in Boston, Chicago, Houston, New York, and Seattle with 300+ employees across the US and Canada. With expertise in product strategy, project management, QA, design thinking, user-experience design/research, and impeccable development for native mobile, web, and embedded systems, we will help bring clarity to any omni-channel product vision.
The first position of its kind on our growing QA team. We have over 15 QA Software Testers, largely manual, for mobile and web software. You will expand the skill set we have on the team and take the lead on cross training the team on automated testing. You'll work closely with our software developers to understand test coverage, write automated tests, and implement solutions to your tests. You adapt quickly to short sprint cycles (2-4 weeks) and have experience in the full software lifecycle from design to deployment.
- Develop and add automated functional and regression tests in existing test framework
- Automate mobile testing
- Automate testing of RESTful Web Services and Web UI
- Integrate test automations with automated build and continuous integration process
- Investigate failed automation tests and report issues in bug tracking system as appropriate
- Build, maintain and grow test automation infrastructure
- Provide test coverage analysis based on automation results
- Participate in product and feature design reviews with developers
- Create home-grown tools and scripts to facilitate and support ad-hoc testing
- Train and mentor junior team members in automating functional and regression test suites
- Advocate and promote a strong culture for testing and outstanding software quality
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
- 4+ years working in a QA capacity or related field
- 2+ years of test automation experience authoring and executing test scripts
- 1+ years of coding experience (in any language)
- 1+ years of experience with Jenkins (or related), continuous integration, and continuous delivery
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
- Experienced in writing and executing automated tests with tools such as Selenium, Appium, Cucumber, Cyprus, TestNG, JUnit
- Have both web and mobile automated testing under your belt and possess a strong understanding of automated testing for web-based APIs such as Rest and web services
- Hold a solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and implementation using Java
- Conducted Test-Driven Development (TDD) and unit testing within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Knowledgeable in web monitoring, code coverage, memory tools
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
MA - Boston,MA - Cambridge