We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. Help us show the world what's possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
Accenture Security helps organizations prepare, protect, detect, respond and recover along all points of the security lifecycle. Cybersecurity challenges are different for every business in every industry. Leveraging our global resources and advanced technologies, we create integrated, turnkey solutions tailored to our clients' needs across their entire value chain. Whether we're defending against known cyberattacks, detecting and responding to the unknown, or running an entire security operations center, we will help companies build cyber resilience to grow with confidence. Our team of the security sector's brightest people use the coolest tech to out-hack the hackers and help clients build resilience from within. We blend risk strategy, digital identity, cyber defense, application security and managed service solutions to rethink the entire security lifecycle.
We are currently looking for professionals for our Managed Detection & Response practice with extensive experience in the following:
Job Description for Associate Technical Director Engineering
You will be solving deep technical problems and building creative solutions in a dynamic environment leading knowledgeable and passionate SDE's. A large percentage of your time will be - hands-on - building for the cloud - designing for five 9s, globally distributed all-active deployments, horizontal scalability, fault tolerance, and more.
You are motivated by learning, evaluating, and deploying new technologies. Our services are deployed in an Amazon Web Services environment, and so you will be working with many AWS components. The ideal candidate has proven hands-on delivery experience into the AWS ecosystem. You thrive in a true-agile, highly paced, customer facing environment. You have a low tolerance for mediocrity. You love to write code and build extraordinary things.
We are looking for coders, people who love to code, just like we do! You should be energetic, confident, and ready to contribute in many areas of the software development lifecycle. You may be involved in all the aspects from research, design, specs, coding, and bug fixing. Our team focus is on writing dependable code and getting high quality products and services to market as quick as possible.
Read more of the job description
- Minimum 5 years of recent, hands-on, experience building upon AWS cloud native services using EC2, S3, ECS, SQS, API Gateway, Lambda, etc.
- Minimum 4 years of experience with infrastructure as code IAC and using tools such as Terraform, Ansible, or Chef.
- Minimum 4 years of experience with CICD pipelines (i.e. Jenkins) with building and/or configuring pipelines for build and deployment of software.
- Minimum 8 years coding knowledge and experience with C# .NET and/or java and object oriented methodologies
- Minimum 6 years of leading software design and architecture for large scale platforms
- Minimum 6 years of leading, and contributing within, software engineering team delivery
- Minimum 3 years coding knowledge and experience with SQL
- Minimum 2 years experience of writing scripts in Python, PowerShell or Bash
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical knowledge
- Passion for Secure Coding, including extensive experience in security tools as part of software delivery via pipelines
- Successfully developed for large scale distributed systems and reliable, fault tolerant software at scale (i.e. petabytes of data)
- Experience in the design/build/maintenance/refactor of large scale low latency high performance systems
- Ability to quickly learn and develop expertise in existing highly complex applications and architectures
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills, particularly in both production and non-production environments.
- Experience using Agile methodologies, TDD, Code review, clear and concise documentation
- Experience designing/implementing high performance Web services using SOA/REST/Microservices
- Strong analytic, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Uncommon ability and motivation to tackle problems and learn fast
- Ability to perform at a high level within a technical team
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Distributed teamwork
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $99,900 - $207,399 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CT - Hartford,FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MN - Minneapolis,NC - Charlotte,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington