Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For and Diversity Inc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture's clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today's biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
As a Risk andPayments AssociateReporting Associate you will be working as part of a small team of highly skilled reporting analysts, analyse data, design and build visually rich reports. These reports will assist the various business stakeholders to make critical operational decisions.
As a Content Reviewer, you will be responsible for analysing and reviewing user profiles, videos, and text-based content and/or investigating, escalating and/or resolving issues that are reported by users or flagged by the system. You will use your problem-solving skills to continuously deliver value to our clients, while making a larger impact on society.
Shifts Availabl e Monday to Friday 7:30am-4pm
This is not a virtual/remote role; the work is based at the client premises in the area of Austin, TX depending on team supported. This role requires a distinct level of professionalism. Relocation assistance is not provided.
Individuals are provided paid training, depending on the group supported. During the training and initial ramp-up period, individuals will work their respective schedule.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain SQL scripts to extract, analyse and present data in a meaningful way
- Design and maintain periodic and ad-hoc reports and research plans as needed by the business
- Work independently to complete analysis & development tasks
- Automate the DMO Customer Service Reporting using SQL to build reports and Tableau & Qlickview
- Participate in all Scrum ceremonies
- Generate reports using a diverse set of visualization tools such as Tableau
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams and stakeholders
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- SQL experience
- Experience of analysis/design
- Experience of working in a team environment
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Good organisational skills
- Support analysis, review, forecast, and trending of data, design and maintain periodic and ad-hoc reports and research plans as needed by the business
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving
- High attention to detail
- Prioritization skills with ability to manage large workloads
- Understanding of the importance of KPIs and how they support business objectives
- Ability to run data conversion projects in support operational goals
- Translatesgeneral high-level project requests into detailed tasks and ensuresthe completion of these tasks
- Tableau experience
- Presentation of findings through ad hoc and standardized reports as requested by internal teams
- Strong communication skills & high level of confidence is required in professional competence
- College degree in IT or equivalentexperience
- Relevant Microsoft Certified Professional qualifications
- Knowledge of Python as a language
- Knowledge of Pandas and Matplotib in the python ecosystem
- Knowledge of Scrum or other Agile methodologies
- Working knowledge of relational databases, database structures
- Industry experience in data warehousing and business intelligence
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.