As part of Accenture's Industry X, the Silicon Design group is a diverse team of world class silicon engineers. We have 100+ years of cumulative hands-on experience in architecture, logic design, verification, physical design, emulation and firmware. We use the latest silicon technologies and processes to help our clients create well-designed solutions to highly complex challenges. We are designing and developing next-generation, high performance SoCs, supporting our clients in their drive to deliver their product vision to their users. We are involved in all aspects of chip design from definition and architecture through to verification and signoff. Accenture engineers are true "Silicon to SW" Partners, allowing a new breed of companies in the semiconductor ecosystem to innovate in an unparalleled time to market.
Whether at our Silicon Design Center in Phoenix or at one of our other locations you will get to collaborate and innovate with the world's leading product development companies. In our dynamic fast-paced environment you will get to make the impossible possible.
Accenture is invested in our team member's growth and provide many opportunities for training and skills expansion.
We are looking for ASIC Design Verification Engineer to provide design verification services for complex multi-CPU/DSP SoC on the most advance technology notes.
- Develop test plans, tests and verification infrastructure for verifying DSP blocks.
- Build verification environment using SV/UVM methodology
- Build reusable bus functional models, monitors, checkers and scoreboards
- Drive coverage driven verification closure
- Regression triage.
- Work with architects, designers and post-silicon teams.
- Working with cross functional teams (DV/Arch/Design/FW) to identify coverage scope
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (12 years) work experience (If an, Associate's Degree with 6 years of work experience)
- 1+ years ofexperience in SoC Design Verification and HW/SW verification
- Proficient in System Verilog and C/C++.
- Strong coding skills in Perl or other industry-standard scripting languages
- Proven knowledge/experience with industry standard verification tools for simulation and debug
- Confirmed debugging and strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of System Verilog UVM and vertical test-bench integration
- Knowledge of low level HW/SW interaction and debug
- Knowledge of multi-CPU and debug architectures
- Experience with development of fully automated flows
- Integration/development of UVM mailboxes and HW/SW communication components
- Integration of lower level UVM testbenches
- Test plan development
- Experience on DSP-heavy design verification at SoC level or IP level.
- Familiar with Matlab vector-based verification.
- Experience or domain knowledge; AXI, APB, Pre-silicon functional verification using ARM processor
- Deep knowledge of System Verilog and UVM.
- Experience with hardware emulation and FPGAs.
- Experience with Gate Level Simulations
- Experience with RISC-V architecture
- Experience with coresight architecture
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - San Jose