Accenture|SolutionsIQ is unlocking the creative potential of people and organizations all over the world. We are dedicated to bringing humanity to the workplace and creating a destination where Agilists are able to thrive while improving the way people work and live.
At Accenture|SolutionsIQ we embrace the power of AND. The combination of SolutionsIQ's people, passion and experience in Agile transformation paired with Accenture's respected global platform and in-depth technology expertise uniquely positions us as the leading business agility transformation consultancy. We drive disruption and accelerate business change with our clients, our partners and our community. With the most experienced Agile coaches and consultants in the industry, Accenture|SolutionsIQ is a place where we're uncovering the next wave of what it means to be an Agile enterprise by doing it ourselves and helping other do it too.
We are the destination for Agilists looking to change the world. Join the Movement!
Visit us here to find out more about the Accenture|SolutionsIQ Agile Practice.
An Agile Technical Coach who leads by example and challenges the status quo to promote an environment and culture of continuous improvement, experimentation, and innovation. You have experience providing hands-on-coaching, guidance, and support to all members of an Agile teams, primarily in the development of high-quality software using Agile mindsets, methods, practices and tools. Your superpower Helping in both the creation and development of software and in coaching and consulting on this process. Your work will drive toward increasing client capability and practice of continuous integration, continuous delivery, automation, test coverage, code refactoring, and other Extreme Programming (XP) practices that have been proven to improve product and service quality, stability, and longevity.
- Advise and guide organizations through their Lean-Agile transformation, particularly in Agile software development mindsets, patterns, practices, and tools
- Work with Agile development teams to improve their processes and work to release higher-quality products and services with more predictability
- Design and lead workshops and training sessions to educate individuals on Agile values, principles, and practices, in particular Extreme Programming (XP) practices, including but not limited to test-driven development (TDD), behavior-driven development (BDD), test coverage, automation, pairing/mobbing, code refactoring, continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery
- Mentor and pair with change agents and stakeholders in client organizations to help them become true Lean-Agile champions and build lasting Agile capabilities
- Coach and mentor more junior Accenture|SolutionsIQ team members on improving their overall delivery process and outcomes
- Proactively collaborate with Accenture|SolutionsIQ staff working on your engagement to ensure alignment in the approach for achieving customer satisfaction
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
Here's What You Need:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with Agile software development
- Minimum of 2 years practical Agile experience with XP practices like test-driven development (TDD), behavior-driven development (BDD), automation, pair/mob programming, code refactoring, continuous integration (CI), and continuous delivery
- Minimum of 2 years' team coaching experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate's Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
Bonus Points If:
- You have senior-level skills in system architecture, design, development, and programming in object-oriented languages and relational database and client server platforms
- You have experience navigating a consulting engagement, managing customer expectations, and ensuring your work is aligned with the goals and objectives outlined in a statement of work
- You excel in pragmatic problem-solving, resolving interpersonal conflicts, and helping people communicate effectively
- You have a proactive and empowering nature that makes others want to follow your lead
- You know when to step in and lead and when to step back and let the team determine the best course of action
- You have experience with continuous integration (CI) including building a corporate CI server
- You have experience in designing, implementing, leading, or supporting agile and technical dojos
- You possess technical acumen and experience leading technical teams and mentoring other developers.
We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. Help us show the world what's possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $99,900 - $207,399 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CT - Hartford,FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,VA - Herndon,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee