Accenture Interactive-a new breed of agency that's all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it's foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world's largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people's lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world's greatest experiences. Visit us here to learn more about what makes us the Experience Agency.
The digital economy has caused a massive increase in the amount and importance of digital content. Digital content and the customer experiences it fuels are, together, a vital expression of a brand's voice and purpose. We help leading brands create and deliver the right content for the right customer at the right time for immersive, relevant experiences. We offer an end-to-end approach to the content lifecycle and cut through the complexity for improved speed to market and relevance, at scale. Our unique tools and services organize, store and optimize content, including taxonomy, rights and asset management, analytics and quality assurance
- Lead large scale Digital Experience implementations with the Adobe Experience Manager (Sites, Assets) providing both oversight and hands on contributions to the software design, development and integration.
- Participate in the development of conceptual and logical architectures with packaged software and cloud native technologies
- Design, develop and maintain application architectures that support client's business requirements
- Provide deep knowledge expertise in Adobe Experience Manager and working knowledge of at least one other Adobe Marketing Cloud products (Target, Analytics, Forms, Audience Manager, AEP, Campaign, Magento)
- Resolve integration and interface issues between various back-end systems
- Optimize application performance, scalability and security
- Assist Project Leadership with conducting project planning, risk identification and mitigation planning
- Provide strong leadership skills, including the ability to facilitate team and client meetings effectively and to deliver constructive feedback
- Independently lead the estimation effort for a project
- Provide support to the sales effort on new business development pursuits, assisting with RFP responses, architecture assessments and technical qualifications
- Showcase your AEM expertise by leading/educating others on the functional and technical capabilities
- Lead an offshore or remote Agile based development team(s) and perform code reviews
- Defining/designing/implementing the development architecture leveraging CI/CD principles
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
- 5+ years of experience in application architecture and Java/J2EE software development
- 3+ years of experience implementing Adobe Experience Manager solutions (Sites, Assets)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
- Experience in application architecture / enterprise architecture, systems integration and development, and package implementation with knowledge of interactive design
- Experience with one or more back end/server-side technologies including: SOAP/REST, SQL/NoSQL databases, ESB, and Microservices
- Experience with one or more Java concepts and patterns including: Java/J2EE, JSP, Sling, JMS, JUnit, Eclipse
- Experience working with other relevant WCM or ecommerce packaged solutions such as SDL Tridion, Acquia/Drupal, Sitecore, EpiServer, SalesForce, SAP hybris, and ElasticPath
- Working knowledge of multiple web and application tier technologies: Tomcat, Apache Http, Solr, open source packages, Content Delivery Networks
- Experience with project automation technologies including: Jenkins, Continuum, Hudson, automated unit testing, Maven, SonarCube, Selenium, Jira, and GitHub
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,ID - Boise,WA - Seattle