Accenture Adobe Business Group. What Accenture does best is UNLEASH the powers of emotion, empathy, and excitement at an enterprise scale to create the best experiences on the planet- for our clients and their customers. Now more than ever, the future belongs to those who ignite and propel the human experience. Those who turn innovation into action. Powered by creativity. Fueled by data and technology. So it only makes sense that we made ourselves experts at unleashing the power of Adobe, the world's most advanced customer-experience company. Because by combining passion, data, design thinking, and a dedicated global team of marketers, strategists, and technologists, singularly focused on creating the best experiences, Accenture makes it possible to realize the true potential of the Adobe platform.
We are looking for a highly effective Adobe Experience Platform (AEP) Data Engineer to join our team. The AEP Data Engineer creates quality software and data structures that meet the functional and non-functional project requirements in the implementation, enhancement, and support of marketing projects. This includes producing application code on-time, on-budget, and in compliance with company implementation standards & practices as well as general industry & platform-specific best practices
The Work :
- Understand the Adobe Experience Platform including certification
- Lead, design, develop, and deliver large-scale data systems, data processing, and data transformation projects.
- Execute technical feasibility assessments and project estimates for moving databases and data processing to AEP.
- Plan, design, and build XDM schemas in AEP to host imported data.
- Design and advocate solutions using modern cloud technologies, design principles, integration points, and automation methods.
- Mentor and share knowledge with customers as well as provide architecture reviews, discussions, and prototypes.
- Participate in overall engagement from strategy, assessment, migration, and implementations.
- Work with customers to deploy, manage, and audit best practices for cloud products.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
Here's What You Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science, engineering, or prior experience in software development systems
- Minimum 3 years' experience Big Data platforms or Adobe Experience Cloud products
- Demonstrated experience designing, implementing, and supporting enterprise-grade technical solutions in the cloud for meeting complex business data requirements
- Recent experience with Adobe Experience Platform or similar CDP is a must
- Strong Data Modeling skills
- Third normal form, star schema, Snowflake, etc.
- SQL expertise
- Strong Analytics experience utilizing complex SQL skills
- Experience designing and building data marts, warehouses, customer profile databases, etc.
- Experience with data modeling, table design, and mapping business needs to data structures.
- Development experience in Azure Microsoft Stack
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CT - Hartford,FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cleveland,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee