Accenture Interactive-a new breed of agency that's all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it's foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world's largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people's lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world's greatest experiences. Visit us here to learn more about what makes us the Experience Agency.
The digital economy has caused a massive increase in the amount and importance of digital content. Digital content and the customer experiences it fuels are, together, a vital expression of a brand's voice and purpose. We help leading brands create and deliver the right content for the right customer at the right time for immersive, relevant experiences. We offer an end-to-end approach to the content lifecycle and cut through the complexity for improved speed to market and relevance, at scale. Our unique tools and services organize, store and optimize content, including taxonomy, rights and asset management, analytics and quality assurance
Do clients rely on your impressive ability to define and implement innovative, web-based solutions that transform their ability to acquire and engage customers Or perhaps you've become the go-to thought leader for eCommerce and web content management systems If driving the business and functional requirements of large-scale projects fits squarely within your digital wheelhouse, Accenture may be the perfect place to build your career.
- Plans and performs analysis of content management activities and/or functions and guides the subsequent design and implementation or improvement of existing AEM applications
- Offers suggestions and recommendations during AEM solution design and execution phase from a functional perspective to ensure business intent is understood by the project team
- Serves as the bridge/translator between the business team and technical resources during development and implementation to ensure that requirements and dependencies are well understood
- Provides insights and recommendations around AEM best practices and drives client team for optimal decision making across global digital strategy, AEM platform governance, onboarding of net-new sites and other essential AEM digital deliverables
- General understanding of the overall Application Architecture, including: Author, Publisher, Dispatcher, Load Balancing, CDN and other security layers.
- Outlines pros and cons to AEM solutions and showcases a forward-thinking approach for both short term and long term business use cases
- Provides oversight across Adobe Assets/Analytics setup, taxonomy and configurations
- Drives framework for Adobe tools to ultimately interface and integrate with Third Party applications
- Helps to identify technical feasibility of requirements while calling out gaps and raising issues accordingly
- Oversees and serves as functional SME for integration points, workflows, content authoring, run management, platform governance as well as documentation deliverables
- Shows deep understanding and knowledge in Agile development as well as in User Story/Backlog management
- Leads and contributes to the definition of content governance procedures and business requirements, functional designs, and work flows for creating, managing and publishing web content
- Assists with business process redesign, roadmap planning, and identifying touch points through multi-channel applications
- Organizes and assists in "bringing together" the suite of Adobe Cloud Marketing offerings (Sites, Assets, Analytics, Forms, Campaign, Target, Magento, etc.)
- Mentor and coach team members by sharing perspective and knowledge of Content Management initiatives and maintaining open dialogue with colleagues and clients
- Support the development of strong client relationships by building trust, rapport and strong working relationships with key sponsors, stakeholders, and team members
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
- 5+ years of full lifecycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies
- 3+ years of experience in tactical deployment or re-launch of WCM applications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
- Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs as well as other documentation like requirement traceability matrixes, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
- Ability to lead functional discussions and scoping decisions based on best practices for implementing the AEM application and proven knowledge of AEM out-of-the-box features and latest functions
- Experience in working closely with content authoring teams to setup and assemble AEM Sites, DAM
- Functional expertise in relevant Digital Experience packaged solutions such as Adobe AEM, Acquia/Drupal, EpiServer, Sitecore, SAP hybris, SalesForce CloudCraze/Commerce Cloud, and ElasticPath
- Experience working with interactive designers to fulfill UI/UX designs in parallel with Front End (UI) and Back End (AEM) developers to build solutions
- Ability to understand content migration needs and to define and execute content migration plans
- Experience with multi-lingual and multichannel implementations.
- As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $99,900 - $168,499 and information on benefits offered is here.
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,NC - Charlotte,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington