Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models.
Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology.
The Manager will be responsible for managing client dedicated team providing a full scope of Commercial Real Estate Lease Administration and Lease Accounting services including:
• Design a solution to execute a Lease Administration project including data migrations and ongoing best practices
• Create a project plan to transition and deliver the services
• Serve as an account manager and a point of client escalation
• Communicate with the Accenture Client Lead on account performance
• Assume primary responsibility for client satisfaction of the real estate teams
• Assume responsibility for timeliness and accuracy of deliverables and clients reporting
• Document and share best practices in Lease Administration and Lease Accounting area
• Participate in efforts to document and strengthen internal controls, processes and improve data quality
•Ensuring account teams are complying with internal controls and compliance steps, ensuring immediate mediation of errors and putting performance plans in place as necessary
• Participate in RFP process and prospective client presentation
• Grow new and current accounts, including expansion of services, process improvements.
• Assume responsibility for financial contract performance
Read more of the job description
• A minimum of 10 years experience in real estate Lease Administration engagements
• Knowledge: Extensive understanding of real estate, with a proven track record of successful real estate transactions across multiple property types is essential
• Current knowledge of industry trends in real estate and development, and a natural desire to understand specific market characteristics.
• Education: A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Marketing, or Real Estate is required, but possessing an MBA is an added advantage.
• Lease Accounting Background
Computer skills: Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, Projects, and Outlook are required
• Strong analytical skills: This skill is essential for evaluating and completing a wide range of real estate transactions
• Communication skills: To successfully perform the duties of an account manager, they must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
Interpersonal skills: This is required for establishing and building and maintaining relationship with relevant parties (management, property managers, landlords, etc.)
• Strong organizational skills: This is essential for account managers to effectively coordinate and manage multiple assignments, as well as prioritize tasks and efforts
• Negotiation skills: Highly developed negotiation skills is required for negotiations with property owners, clients, and other stakeholders.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.