Accenture Labs is the applied technology R&D organization within Accenture. The Accenture Labs mission is to invent the future for Accenture, our clients and the market. Focused on solving critical business problems with advanced technology, Accenture Labs brings fresh insights and innovations to our clients, helping them capitalize on dramatic changes in technology, business and society. Our dedicated team of technologists and researchers work with leaders across the company to invest in, incubate and deliver breakthrough ideas and solutions that help our clients create new sources of business advantage.
A passionate leader who brings technology innovation, facilitation skills, and an entrepreneur mindset to help us grow the Labs Engagement Program. You have excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills. You are a life-long learner and be energized by solving new problems and transforming how our clients think.
The Labs Engagement North America Regional Lead will have the following mission and key responsibilities:
- Be an ambassador in the San Francisco Hub and in North America to identify relevant opportunities for labs and tech innovation
- Collaborate very closely in North America with the Labs R&D teams and leadership, the Tech Innovation blended go to market team, and the Tech Innovation leadership to build and maintain relationships with our internal and external partners clients.
- Be a Labs and Tech Innovation ambassador from a content, knowledge, and offerings perspective.
- Facilitate Labs and Tech Innovation engagement opportunities and help shape value propositions, project proposals, and engagement roadmaps, Advisory sessions, Proof of Concepts, Prototypes, Pilots.
- Connect the dots with Strategy & Consulting innovation across the North America region.
- Facilitate Labs and Technology Innovation engagement in innovation services and facilitate dedicated engagements for example facilitating and delivering deep dive of Labs
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Technology
- 8 years of experience consulting experience working in emerging technologies tech innovation
Bonus Points if:
- 3 years of Design thinking experience and training
- Excellent presentation, speaking, and communication skills
- Prior Management Consulting Experience in the creation of proposals, resource planning, roadmaps
- Prior Business Technology background and or strong interest in emerging technologies and how they impact the business
- Strong management presence as well as facilitation experience with storytelling skills
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $90,900 - $188,599 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.