Supply Chain Intern
- Huntsville, AL
Abaco Systems is an acknowledged leader in rugged embedded computing, especially in the military/aerospace market. Our products are used in hundreds of mission critical applications, where the performance and reliability we deliver can be a matter of life and death.
We're growing fast: we've added substantially to our organization in roles across the board - and that expansion will continue. We're also growing by acquisition. Our strategy puts our customers front and center of everything we do: their success will drive our success.
If you see yourself being part of a growing organization that's making a real difference in the world, Abaco Systems is for you.
SUPPLY CHAIN INTERN
- Excellent Excel skills - Will be loading data from multiple sources into a spreadsheet template and preparing a summary of the results
- Strong Analytical skills
- Good people skills - will need to be able to interact with Buyers and Engineers to gather information and report back to Nick Brown
- Detailed Oriented - Will need to be able to stay on track with multiple task at a time and track progress
- Supply Chain or Engineering Student strongly preferred
- Able to work 15-20 hours per week.
At Abaco, we know that our people are our strength. We're a team with a common goal - and we're passionate about what we do, innovative, and open-minded. We're not just given responsibility - we're actively encouraged to make things happen. Oh, and - we have fun. If that sounds like your kind of organization - why not join us?
Abaco Systems prides itself on being an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top