Abaco Systems is an acknowledged leader in rugged embedded computing, especially in the military/aerospace market. Our products are used in hundreds of mission critical applications, where the performance and reliability we deliver can be a matter of life and death.
We're growing fast: we've added substantially to our organization in roles across the board - and that expansion will continue. We're also growing by acquisition. Our strategy puts our customers front and center of everything we do: their success will drive our success.
If you see yourself being part of a growing organization that's making a real difference in the world, Abaco Systems is for you.
RMA CUSTOMER SUPPORT COORDINATOR
The responsibility of the RMA Coordinator is to provide after sales support to our customers. The ideal candidate's primary function is to coordinate the movement of all customers owned equipment while in the possession of Abaco Systems. They are the liaison between the external customer and internal service departments. The RMA customer support coordinator maintains accurate status and control of all customers owned equipment to ensure 100% customer satisfaction is achieved.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adhere to all ESD handling requirements.
- Maintain solid customer relationships by handling their inquiries and concerns regarding repairs and returns and providing proactive communications
- Work closely and effectively with all departments and managers to expedite repairs, coordinate repair work flow
- Meet and exceed internal and external Service Level Agreements
- Maintain, review and update process documentation on a regular basis; Creating new documents as required
- Provide quick, efficient, professional and courteous service and required information to internal and external customers
- Update Sales Managers on customer concerns regarding returns
- Prepare repair estimates for both domestic and international customers
- Develop and set the standard for excellent customer service within the department
- Input data into our SAP CM system and into customer owned portals.
- Associate degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of customer service/support experience is required.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Computer literacy with SAP, Excel, and Word in a Windows environment.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good organizational and time management skills with the ability to work accurately and efficiently with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
• Minimum 3 year's electronics manufacturing industry experience
• Attention to detail is essential.
• Navy CAV portal software experience is desired.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have the ability to organize and
At Abaco, we know that our people are our strength. We're a team with a common goal - and we're passionate about what we do, innovative, and open-minded. We're not just given responsibility - we're actively encouraged to make things happen. Oh, and - we have fun. If that sounds like your kind of organization - why not join us?
Abaco Systems prides itself on being an Equal Opportunity Employer.