Quality Control Inspector (Weekend Shift)
Abaco Systems is an acknowledged leader in rugged embedded computing, especially in the military/aerospace market. Our products are used in hundreds of mission critical applications, where the performance and reliability we deliver can be a matter of life and death.
We're growing fast: we've added substantially to our organization in roles across the board - and that expansion will continue. We're also growing by acquisition. Our strategy puts our customers front and center of everything we do: their success will drive our success.
If you see yourself being part of a growing organization that's making a real difference in the world, Abaco Systems is for you.
QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR (WEEKEND SHIFT)
Friday - Sunday 6:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Certified in IPC 610 class 3 workmanship standards.
- Able to apply, interpret, and explain identified IPC defects for defect reporting.
- Communicate effectively with technical staff, production teams and leaders
- Actively support safety and process improvement initiatives including LEAN manufacturing
- Interpret and understand IPC Workmanship standards.
- Position is primarily on first shift and will require flexibility to work OT as needed including weekends.
- Minimum High School diploma
- Minimum 5 years' previous experience and demonstrated proficiency as IPC inspector of circuit card assemblies
- Must be able to read and understand assembly drawings for the purpose of inspections.
- Must be US citizen or US permanent resident
- Ability to stand, sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, stretch, and reach with hands
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to read, speak and write effectively in English
- Associates degree in electronics, electrical engineering or associated discipline
- Mil/Aero Experience
- Experience under AS9100 Quality Management System.
- Good working knowledge of computers, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, CAD and ERP systems
- Collaborate well with members of team
At Abaco, we know that our people are our strength. We're a team with a common goal - and we're passionate about what we do, innovative, and open-minded. We're not just given responsibility - we're actively encouraged to make things happen. Oh, and - we have fun. If that sounds like your kind of organization - why not join us?
Abaco Systems prides itself on being an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top