Quality Control Inspector (Weekend Shift)
Abaco Systems is an acknowledged leader in rugged embedded computing, especially in the military/aerospace market. Our products are used in hundreds of mission critical applications, where the performance and reliability we deliver can be a matter of life and death.
We're growing fast: we've added substantially to our organization in roles across the board - and that expansion will continue. We're also growing by acquisition. Our strategy puts our customers front and center of everything we do: their success will drive our success.
If you see yourself being part of a growing organization that's making a real difference in the world, Abaco Systems is for you.
QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR (WEEKEND SHIFT)
Friday - Sunday 6:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Certified in IPC 610 class 3 workmanship standards.
- Able to apply, interpret, and explain identified IPC defects for defect reporting.
- Communicate effectively with technical staff, production teams and leaders
- Actively support safety and process improvement initiatives including LEAN manufacturing
- Interpret and understand IPC Workmanship standards.
- Position is primarily on first shift and will require flexibility to work OT as needed including weekends.
- Minimum High School diploma
- Minimum 5 years' previous experience and demonstrated proficiency as IPC inspector of circuit card assemblies
- Must be able to read and understand assembly drawings for the purpose of inspections.
- Must be US citizen or US permanent resident
- Ability to stand, sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, stretch, and reach with hands
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to read, speak and write effectively in English
- Associates degree in electronics, electrical engineering or associated discipline
- Mil/Aero Experience
- Experience under AS9100 Quality Management System.
- Good working knowledge of computers, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, CAD and ERP systems
- Collaborate well with members of team
At Abaco, we know that our people are our strength. We're a team with a common goal - and we're passionate about what we do, innovative, and open-minded. We're not just given responsibility - we're actively encouraged to make things happen. Oh, and - we have fun. If that sounds like your kind of organization - why not join us?
Abaco Systems prides itself on being an Equal Opportunity Employer.
See Inside the Office of Abaco Systems
Abaco Systems is the global leader in open architecture embedded systems. The company’s 800-plus professionals offer unwavering focus on customer success through market-leading commercial and custom product creation. Abaco’s lifecycle management programs are made to increase efficiency, contributing to client savings and allowing initiatives to reach deployment stages sooner.
Back to top