Travel is opening back up for business and AAA Club Alliance is hiring NOW! Do you have a passion for sharing your travel experiences and knowledge with others? Are you energetic, ambitious, and looking to grow in your career? If this sounds like you, then please apply.
Total Rewards Package includes:
- A competitive base salary with performance-based incentives
- Over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off accrued during the first year of employment
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Wellness Program
- Health & Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Complimentary AAA Premier level membership (inclusive of product & service discounts).
- Sell international and domestic travel packages including cruises, land packages, travel itineraries, air, car, and hotel with a focus on educating our customers on preferred travel products offered by the Agency
- Successfully meet or exceed goals by developing long-standing relationships with our members, as well as, soliciting new business through referrals and repeat business
- Cross-sell relevant products to enhance the trip experience such as the AAA Member Rewards Credit Card
- Are organized and have a strong and comfortable relationship with paperwork in order to prepare and issue invoices related to retail travel sales
- Comply with all Airline Reporting Corporation (ARC) regulations and AAA Club Alliance policies and procedures in the collection and handling of assets.
- Have familiarity with ARC regulations and guidelines.
- High School diploma or equivalent (a graduate of an accredited travel school preferred).
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a travel agent/consultant.
- Knowledge of an automated airline reservation system preferred.
- Excellent computer and typing skills.
- Knowledge of Geography and World events.
- Satisfactory employment screening results.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Personal protective equipment required or provided
- Plastic shield at workstations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings/training
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
AAA Club Alliance (ACA) is an equal opportunity employer.
Our investment in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At ACA, we are committed to cultivating a welcoming and inclusive workplace of team members with diverse backgrounds and experiences to enable us to meet our goals and support our values while serving our Members and customers. We strive to attract and retain candidates with a passion for their work and we encourage all qualified individuals, regardless of race, color , gender, identity, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical ability or national origin, to apply.