AAA is hiring an Insurance Digital Technology, Senior Manager to join our team! This position will have responsibility for revenue growth through their activities in leading development of new technology-driven distribution and sales strategies within our Insurance business line.
Why Join Us?
Backed by a reputable brand, challenging and exciting career opportunities, and a best in class Insurance Agency we offer our associates:
- A competitive compensation package.
- Annual bonus incentives
- Comprehensive benefit package including, but not limited to: 401k plan with employer match up to 7%, Health & Life Insurance, and a complimentary AAA Premier Membership.
- Find and analyze existing digital technologies to help support the growth of the Insurance Agency.
- Experiment with new technologies to support agency growth.
- Define and support Innovation spend specific to Personal Lines Insurance needs. Work with Innovation group to evaluate Insurtech distribution sales opportunities.
- Reach out to other Carriers and industry leaders to see what kind of products, services and technologies exist that may be useful for AAA Club Alliance (that may appeal to a broader audience).
- Work in conjunction with Data Science, Marketing, and Digital/e-Business teams as business line liaison; reviewing current and future needs.
- Business Line Operations to expand the consultative sales approach across digital channels to facilitate Agent engagement including: Appointment scheduling, Phone Call / Click to Call, Text an Agent, Video an Agent, Chat engagements (new Omni channel).
- Drive member interaction (purchase, maintenance, billing, etc.) in new & existing digital environments to increase new insurance revenues and policies inforce.
- Identify new technologies and service improvements such as rating engines, BOTs, AI, and payment applications.
- Monitor Response Channel performance including total volume, close rates, and response times.
- Ability to create an aggregator for Personal Lines Insurance to drive both member and non-member sales.
- As Business Line owner, provide oversight of IG MyPolicy, Single Sign On, IG Quoter Digital Funnel, Agency RFQ, TBD Multi-Rater (working closely with Marketing & Digital Team).
- Lead next generation capabilities and own member & prospect digital experience with ACA Insurance.
- Maintain engagement in digital developments by our insurance companies such as CSAA & others.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 7+ years working in the insurance digital technology space.
- Proficient in online applications and computer technology.
- Experience with various payment platforms (Google, Apple Pay, Venmo, etc.).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with successful track record of meeting goals/objectives.
- Experience leading and influencing others across multiple business lines.
- Experience working with digital online platforms.
- Ability to work independently as well as cross functionally with other teams.
Our investment in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At ACA, we are committed to cultivating a welcoming and inclusive workplace of team members with diverse backgrounds and experiences to enable us to meet our goals and support our values while serving our Members and customers. We strive to attract and retain candidates with a passion for their work and we encourage all qualified individuals, regardless of race, color , gender, identity, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical ability or national origin, to apply.
Admin - Clerical