AAA Club Alliance is currently seeking a full time Life Insurance Sales Coaching Specialist to support our Sales Agents in our Eastern Region Territory (CT, PA, NJ, DE, MD and VA). Although this individual has the ability to work from home, candidates must reside within the Eastern Region Territory . This role is responsible for providing our Agents with the tools, knowledge and guidance needed to better support our Life and Annuities sales.
The primary duties of the Insurance Sales Coach are:
- Develop, implement and update Sales plans and strategies to increase revenue growth.
- Manage all hiring and onboarding needs for Life & Annuity insurance sales agents while fostering a Shared Values working environment.
- Lead the process of mentoring, measuring and coaching Agents.
- Demonstrates proficiency in networking and outbound lead generation.
- Develop cross selling techniques and educate associates on procedures.
- Monitor individual performance Sales results, and develop and implement quality assessment tools and metrics.
- Work with Agents and Managers on their Case Management, ensuring the smooth flow through the Underwriting process.
- Interface with senior leadership to understand critical business objectives and challenges.
- Bachelor's degree preferred; equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- 5+ years' experience selling Life insurance products
- 2+ years experience in a role working in a training or mentorship capacity
- Current Life and Health License or the ability to obtain one
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to organize and coordinate numerous activities
- A competitive base salary between $60,000 to $70,000, depending on experience.
- Annual Bonus potential
- Over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off accrued during the first year of employment
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match up to 7%
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription coverage
- FREE Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Complimentary AAA Premier level membership (inclusive of product & service discounts)
Our investment in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At ACA, we are committed to cultivating a welcoming and inclusive workplace of team members with diverse backgrounds and experiences to enable us to meet our goals and support our values while serving our Members and customers. We strive to attract and retain candidates with a passion for their work and we encourage all qualified individuals, regardless of race, color , gender, identity, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical ability or national origin, to apply.